400 People held at a school

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BaggyInBlack, Sep 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1149674,00.html

I cannot help feeling sorrow for these poor children and their parents. They are never going to release the rebel prisoners, and I'm sure memories of the dozens of people who were killed in the Moscow theatre in 2002 are still lingering.

F*&king Bastards! :evil:
  2. B*st*rds
  3. Fcuking animals. Holding school kids hostage - what brave warriors, and it will no doubt do their cause the world of good.

Wouldn't like to be a negotaitor on this one though, fecking egg shells.
  4. Right, well let's hope things go a bit more smoothly than the theatre hostage one, (pardon the ignorance, I really don't know wher it was nor much background) that went wrong quite drastically. I don't envy their position at all!

What'd happen if anyone tried a similar tactic over here?

5. Knock, knock..Who is it? BANG Men In Black. (well it would be if Thatcher was in) but with this lot it will probably be a total Cake and ARRSE party!
  6. God knows what Putin is thinking, the Chechen female terrorists seem to be going for a new low, and seem to have abandoned any maternal instinct they have.

Just waiting for Vanessa Redgrave to condemn this out of hand.
  7. What - has Hell frozen over yet?
  8. I'll take a bet that the Russians will try to talk for a bit. Go in all guns blazing again, allowing for 'acceptable casualties'. Then flatten whats left of Grozny in reprisal. It's great when you don't give a t0ss what the rest of the world thinks.
  9. Apparently it's now about 150 being held (mostly kids).
    Result of Spetnaz doing it their way means 'acceptable casualties' are likely to be far higher numbers of dead kids than if they would accept help offered from our SF. The Theatre debacle a case in point a while back.
    Paranoia made the Ruskies refuse help with the Kursk but there was no such excuse for going it alone on the Theatre job (even if they had sought advice on gasses the outcome would have been better) and even less on this one. Not looking good.
  10. I see a double edged sword here.

The Russians are smart enough not to give into the demands, which is good.
    However, they like to play up the strong, tough man persona which means that they're unlikely to accept help from the Brits.

Hopefully this time they'll see the light. It's not like anyone will mention it publicly for a long time anyway. By then, Putin will be long gone.
  11. Muslims....again
  12. Fcuk what the rest of the world thinks. It's enevitable that some of these kids, if not all, will die or be seriously injured.

How the fcuk do you negotiate with the muslim animals who conduct themselves in this manner.

There is no excuse on this earth for this level of conduct.

Fcuk what the rest of the world thinks.
  13. I used to feel a great deal of sympathy for the Chechyans. But as if it matters they have just lost a whole load of support.

Just remember folks that these people are as typical of Moslems as the PIRA are of English catholics.
  14. Just read on Yahoo news that the rebels are threatening to kill 50 kids for each one of them killed, and kill 20 children for each one of them wounded. Christ i hope to hell they dont mean it.

The fcuking scum deserve to die, whatever their cause.