• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

40 (Ulster) Signals Regiment

Ok so after much debate with myself I have decided on the Sigs

Much to my surprise according to google maps Thiepval Barracks is where my nearest sigs unit is (thought it might have been East Belfast)

I was wondering if anyone on the board was in 40 Sigs? I can't find any information on Parade nights and considering Thiepval is the army headquarters for Northern Ireland I dout I can just walk up to the front gate.

I have a telephone number but I'm not sure when it is available to ring? or who exactly I will speak to. I don't want to go into this completely blind.

Anyone help?

quiller said:
of course not, well not the real North Irish Horse Sqn anyhow, the sigs have a bunch of pretenders, the NIH have CVR(T).
There's something about a bunch of North Belshaftians with armoured vehicles that unnerves me :D :D :D

Latest Threads