40 Regt

HVM_Boy said:
www.youtube.com

You can search for videos on there!!

Lazy bint.
Why didn't I think of that? Tried 38 bty and 40 regt no joy. Now they may have a secret RA/Gnr Telic password I am unaware of but there are a few videos on there so I will just keep guessing.

civvygit said:
Now they may have a secret RA/Gnr Telic password I am unaware of but there are a few videos on there so I will just keep guessing.
No secret password, you just needed to search harder :wink:

Try the search words... 'British commando entering IRAK' and as if by magic up pops 40 Regt's video

mouse_potato said:
civvygit said:
Now they may have a secret RA/Gnr Telic password I am unaware of but there are a few videos on there so I will just keep guessing.
No secret password, you just needed to search harder :wink:

Try the search words... 'British commando entering IRAK' and as if by magic up pops 40 Regt's video
Ah! That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks. This is the correct 40, who don't normally do this for a living?

civvygit said:
Ah! That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks. This is the correct 40, who don't normally do this for a living?
The video was supposed to be done by the TA, but somebody at 40RA suggested that the TA would make a balls up of it.....

(What you see in the video is actually the THIRD attempt - the first two didn't even reach the shore).