40 FD Regt, OP Granby photo

i was a young vm serving with 40 during the first gulf
after the war had finished, we had a regimental photo taken
does any one know where i would be able to get a copy from ?
or even if the PRI sells copys

thanks in advance

i served 7 yrs in total with 40
in 129 Bty, 38 Bty, 6/36 Bty and not forgetting 49 Bty

I was also a VM attached to 129 bty. Didn't get there 'til Early '94 tho. DO have the pre Kenya picture taken at Stone henge & the last Reggy picture before they handed over to 3RHA...
I'd get in touch with their PRI, should be able to sort you out

Dad was out on Granby with 40 Regt - not sure if he was 137 Bty or HQ Bty at the time. I'll see if Mum has one stashed away somewhere, but she moved house recently and cleared a lot of stuff out, so...

I have the stongehenge photo - get in touch and i'll try get a copy for you.

129 battery have an excellent site go on the guestbook and leave a message someone always get back.

ex-dragon

I was attached to 40 Field Regiment during the Gulf War, from 32 Heavy Regiment, and I am in contact with some of 129 (Dragon) Battery. I have a copy of the aerial XL photograph I can send to you.

I was was attached to 40th Field Regiment-Seringapatam Bty on Op Granby from 1st RHA and wouldn't mind a copy of the XL photo we had in the desert also :) I would really appreciate it

I have sent as requested mate, let me know if you received it.

Cheers

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

ugly

LE
Not been on here for a while.. No I didn't receive that.. Please could you resend?
Thanks

Stu
May I suggest that you take down your e mail address.

ugly

LE
Your persec should always be of concern esp if still serving which is why we have the PM/conversation system.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
black_hand Gunners 5
Ventress Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 4
P Aviation 13