4 x 7.62 and 5.56 nato cases wanted

I have no live rounds, empty cases, or misfires in my possession sir!

an automatic in the attic?

llech said:
CC_TA said:
Will have a nose in the 'bins' in the morning. That is if you tell us what your evil plans are for said cases.
Post them to Ravers old biddy neighbour! :police:
make sure you have her name on the side of them.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
red_square said:
DrStealth said:
an automatic in the attic?
or semtex in the shed
You have been told before -

Do not tell them anything! If they find out we shall all have to go back underground again and it's no fun keeping a shed on the Circle line.

CC_TA said:
Will have a nose in the 'bins' in the morning. That is if you tell us what your evil plans are for said cases.
my girlfriend makes jewellery and was looking for new ideas so i sez see if you can make some cufflinks out of the said cases, ill then donate them to the h4h auction.

Tartan_Terrier said:
Always had a chuckle when declaring. Dont know how many times I told baby Ruperts that I had several thousand rounds in my possession (at home) only to be stared at in a stupid fashion.

mickeyluv said:
CC_TA said:
my girlfriend makes jewellery and was looking for new ideas so i sez see if you can make some cufflinks out of the said cases, ill then donate them to the h4h auction.
.338 are just the right size for cuff links - will dig out some pics. Cuff links, wine coolers, money boxes, alarm clocks, etc.

.338lapua_magnum said:
Tartan_Terrier said:
Always had a chuckle when declaring. Dont know how many times I told baby Ruperts that I had several thousand rounds in my possession (at home) only to be stared at in a stupid fashion.
Sir I have no military rounds," why do you say that? "says the Rupert, "because I got a loaded 357 under my smock sir" Rupert looks somewhat perturbed

CC_TA said:
mickeyluv said:
CC_TA said:
.338 are just the right size for cuff links - will dig out some pics. Cuff links, wine coolers, money boxes, alarm clocks, etc.
.338 bl**dy hell, I gather you have arms like a gorilla CC_TA!

.338lapua_magnum said:
CC_TA said:
mickeyluv said:
CC_TA said:
.338 bl**dy hell, I gather you have arms like a gorilla CC_TA!
7.62 is too small - .338 worked a treat.

Edited to add - Arms like a gorilla; nope, but I do have hairy palms :)

mickeyluv said:
CC_TA said:
I like the idea, i was thinking of making a cross out of a few 5.56...if i had any that is :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I The Intelligence Cell 10
Line_Grunt The Intelligence Cell 11
Gas Gas Gas The Intelligence Cell 0