4 US KIA Afghanistan

Discussion in 'US' started by jumpinjarhead, Mar 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. DOD Identifies Army Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Spc. Ian T.D. Gelig, 25, of Stevenson Ranch, Calif., died March 1 in Kandahar, Afghanistan, of wounds suffered when enemy forces attacked his vehicle with an improvised explosive device. He was assigned to the 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, N.C.

For more information the media may contact the 82nd Airborne Division public affairs office at 910-432-0661, or 910-432-0662.

The Department of Defense announced today the death of two soldiers who were supporting Operation Enduring Freedom. They died March 1 in Bala Murghab, Afghanistan, when insurgents attacked their unit using small arms and rocket-propelled grenade fires. The soldiers were assigned to the 1st Battalion, 508th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, N.C.

Killed were:

Spc. Josiah D. Crumpler, 27, of Hillsborough, N.C.

Spc. Matthew D. Huston, 24, of Athens, Ga.

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Lance Cpl. Carlos A. Aragon, 19, of Orem, Utah, died March 1 while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan. He was assigned to 4th Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion, 4th Marine Division, Marine Forces Reserve, based out of Camp Pendleton, Calif.

2. Condolences to family and friends.

R.I.P Lads.

3. R.I.P Lads.

Much respect from britain

4. R.I.P lads, Another sad day :salut: