4 Rifles Guardroom Contact Number.

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Sugarsniffer, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am being attached to 4Rifles, but my current unit wasn't too detailed about the posting (No assignment order for example)

As such I am not 100% sure when they want me to rock up, so if someone has a contact number for the guardroom(or even better, whoever I might need to get in touch with) so I can find out precisely when they want me there and who I need to be reporting to.

Thanks in Advance
    SS

2. Why dont you ask your current unit this?

Just a thought.

3. Because the only person who actually had any information on my posting is currently on leave. No one else has a clue.

4. Ever heard of the MoD operator?

5. 01980 672922/672160

They'll be able to give you the number of someone who could help in your query.

6. Or just turn up to work at your original unit as normal.

7. Danke shoen.
    (Thank you)

8. I call wah and a shit one.

Sugarsniffer indeed.

9. Cheers kid, all those years in Germany and I always wondered what that meant ;)

10. There was always the chance you didn't know what it meant, so by giving a translation I potentially saved you (and anyone else) from googling so that you didn't have to ask the meaning ;)

11. You must be fluent after your few weeks in Paderborn then? ;)

12. Well. I know how to say beer and toilet. What else does one need to know ;)

13. Your just a walking encyclopedia. Who needs the internet when they have you around.

14. How about 'Please stop beating me, as i'm only a gobby nig, and promise to keep my big mouth shut until told otherwise'.....you could convey these words by by simply keeping a respectful silence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.