• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

4 Regt aac wrksp

Getting posted there as an armourer, but can find out anything about the unit or any info, not massively impressed but hey ho

Any info on what Wattisham is like and what to expect there as a class 3

Stay out of the way of the tech hierarchy and find yourself some VM's or recymechs to befriend. Treat the squawks with the contempt they deserve. You will be a tiny island of steam remes surrounded by a sea of powder blue. Enjoy! Oh and by the way....you will be required to wear a light blue beret as well, no matter how much you try and avoid it!!

You are about to meet possibly one of the best people in the corps to take you under his wing and teach you what he knows.

Just ffs do not, under any circumstances argue with his evil twin when he is drunk- you will be destroyed!

What's it like as a unit to be at, I've showed no intrest or expressed intrest in an aac posting in my preference so it's bit out the blue, any idea what it's like working there and equipment cse etc, tours, heard about cse in arizona or California

It matters not what interest you do or dont show- when MCM decide, your opinion counts for bugger all! Especially as a fresh one from SEME!
As to the unit, never been, however I know the sgt there well.

Why not just ring up? If you have your assignment order its polite to ring anyway!

From SEME?
**** that, give your prod office a bell (best manners mind). The last two toms at my place gave our troop staffy a ring. He gave them a heads up and dispatched the latest FOE to them.

Latest Threads