4 Para videos

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Chief_Joseph, Aug 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I can only see two.

2. 4 Para as in the unit. Sorry

3. 8O :rofl:

4. Cheers for that chief, who's your baghdaddy- haven't seen him for a long time. Happy memories, cheers.

5. Bit of big-timing with the Baghdad IED footage, eh boys ?! Loads of Yanks in 4 Para now is there ?!!

6. Beat me too it Goose, was shown that mortar-ambush footage a few weeks ago, complete with yanks screaming 'lets get outta here man!' Humvee kind of gives it away too!

7. That footage is quite old, certainly well before Telic 7, most if not all of the weapon noise is outgoing as well - short bursts from an AK as the PSD (civvy CP team) return fire.

Most of the shouting was probably the Yank clients, the boys would have wanted to get stuck into any likely 'characters' hanging about.

8. Oh dear.....the para's have gone the American way.
    The transition is far too fast, it looked like there were some good pics in there, and the thrash american metal soundtrack was poo.
    They could have used some British stuff (The Clash, Prodigy)
    Only my opinion obviously............

9. Second video is funny though

10. The guys dancing is a old friend of mine, lovingly called Princess Sh*te Brew :D

Scots

11. Damn I thought it was going to 49 Para videos....

12. Agreed on all counts ! :)

Come on boys, sort your editing out ! :wink:

13. Has anyone sorted these two tossers out yet, they are very gobby with their comments on both videos slagging off 4 Para, TA etc etc.

arronboss123

bcoy1para

Both insistent they are serving, someone must know if this is the case.