4 PARA ST HELENS

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by johnthepara, Jan 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. THERE IS A LOOK AT LIFE (RECRUIT CADRE) 6/7 MAY 2006. WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOLIDERS TO JOIN THE NEW ST HELENS UNIT. IF YOU ARE AN EX MEMBER OR NEW TO THE ARMY PLEASE RING 0845 4330422 OR AND CONFIRM YOUR PLACE WITH 4 PARA.
    for more info please click and paste www.4para.com/LAL12/ to your browser and fill it in and you will be contacted by the recruitment team in pudsey.
    ST HELENS is the new location and it is 5 minutes from junction 7 m62 and will be up and running very soon.
    YOU WILL START YOUR TRAINING AT THE LOCATION IN PUDSEY THEN YOU WILL BE POSTED TO EITHER ST HELENS OR PUDSEY DEPENDING ON WHERE U LIVE.
    GENTS I ADVISE YOU TO RING THE ABOVE NUMBER TO CONFIRM A PLACE AS THE SLOTS GET TAKEN UP VERY QUICKLY

Attached Files:

2. I hope to transfer over but I'm not fit yet as I've just had operations on an injury so it wont be till later on in the year....

3. bit of a short notice . would this be at Jubilee barracks ?

4. It will be Jubilee Barracks St Helens, probably Febuary March?. I wish it was moving back to Edge Lane or Aigbuth road or some totally new building. They should have NEVER moved in the first place. I still accept the way its gonna be as long they are back in Liverpool. There was also another TA Paras in Grace Road in the Walton area many many years and centuries ago, It is now an old peoples home based on the grounds. That should have stayed too.

5. Anyone know if 4 para at st helens is any closer to getting up and running? I was told it will be the end of this month the start of next month.

6. LOL! :lol:

Not too far from me, but it would be a joke if I joined as they'd just laugh at my fitness! :oops:

Maybe one day...

7. everything comes to those who wait, as soon as i have any info ill pass it on via this forum. just waiting for the engineers to pack their bags.