4 Para Selection intake 2013

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered just cant find it anywhere..

Wanted to try and get on for January Intake for 4 Para but looking like work need me to be away for that month ( Very rare thank god ) Does anybody know when the 2nd cadre starts in 2013.

Thank you
Rob

The_Duke

LE
No problem, but if you haven't already, start getting your application in now. The new, improved, high quality, operated by the lowest bidder TA recruitment system operates at glacial speed and a stubbed toe when you were 3 might cause you to get a medical deferral until it gets investigated.

Don't wait to the last minute to get it started - you can start training with the holding platoon as soon as you are through the process to get ready for the start of the cadre.

Duke my application is still in progress waiting for a form from Glasgow? I did aim to try for January but work sprung me with some away work which I cant turn down. I aim to start holding troop as soon as I am through the whole process.

Duke my application is still in progress waiting for a form from Glasgow? I did aim to try for January but work sprung me with some away work which I cant turn down. I aim to start holding troop as soon as I am through the whole process.

If you have previous service be prepared to wait a LONG time for glasgow to check that you weren't a bad leaver. I at 5 months and still counting ....

Latest Threads