4 Para Selection intake 2013

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by BreakerBreaker, Oct 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry if this has already been asked and answered just cant find it anywhere..

Wanted to try and get on for January Intake for 4 Para but looking like work need me to be away for that month ( Very rare thank god ) Does anybody know when the 2nd cadre starts in 2013.

Thank you
    Rob

2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

3. Thank you.

4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

No problem, but if you haven't already, start getting your application in now. The new, improved, high quality, operated by the lowest bidder TA recruitment system operates at glacial speed and a stubbed toe when you were 3 might cause you to get a medical deferral until it gets investigated.

Don't wait to the last minute to get it started - you can start training with the holding platoon as soon as you are through the process to get ready for the start of the cadre.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Duke my application is still in progress waiting for a form from Glasgow? I did aim to try for January but work sprung me with some away work which I cant turn down. I aim to start holding troop as soon as I am through the whole process.

6. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Good stuff - now get off the internet and get running!

• Like Like x 2
  7. And when you get back, turn around and run some more.

8. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I never did enjoy that bit, and it is no easier now!

9. If you have previous service be prepared to wait a LONG time for glasgow to check that you weren't a bad leaver. I at 5 months and still counting ....