4 para glasgow

I have just completed CIC and have been offered to go to 4 para in glasgow, Could anyone tell me anything about them? does anyone know when the next P company is? should i go?

also if i never went in the t.a is it possible to do the all arms comando course through your local infantry t.a unit?

cheers guys

there on summer leave at the moment so i can't call them, i have the number for the sergent major that is just got a job there so can give him a phone but want to know abit about them first!

In that case, i suggest you pm The_Duke for answers to your specific questions or, alternatively, for answers to general questions i will try and provide them.

I take it that you bottled the 4 Para option and failed the RE option then:

cage88 said:
im in 7 scots and im going to be deployed in october herick 13, im either going with 2 scots or 5 scots but im going to ask to be deployed with 2 scots
cage88 said:
I am going to try to become an officer in the royal engineers

cage88 said:
I have just completed CIC and have been offered to go to 4 para in glasgow, Could anyone tell me anything about them? does anyone know when the next P company is? should i go?
The training calendar is on the website 4para.co.uk .....I know a lad who is up at Glasgow. He says it is sh1t hot.

PM the Duke, though. I had a bunch of questions that he sorted me out with. The website is good if you want to have a look before asking him.