4 PARA disbandment (?)

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
I suspect it is a walt/computer game clan site....

Haven't you learned yet that the ONLY reliable source on this sort of information is the site you are currently visiting?

So , shut up, listen and learn, laddie.

I reckon the Mortar tubes got hot....

El_Burno said:
Apologies if this has been done before. Is this true about the disbandment of 4PARA or is it shi'ite?

Web Page Name

Bless there little airsoft lovin' socks.

Yes its true - Sgt Psycho, L/Cpl Tripwire, Pte Chaos and Pte Shell_Shock have decided that 4 Para should be disbanded. :crazy: :crazy: :rofl:

Spenny said:
Bless there little airsoft lovin' socks.

Yes its true - Sgt Psycho, L/Cpl Tripwire, Pte Chaos and Pte Shell_Shock have decided that 4 Para should be disbanded. :crazy: :crazy: :rofl:
'Major Bullshit' also deserves a mention here.

The para regt are the largest inf unit- still 3 regular battalions. No one mention the Rifles, or Rpyal regt of scotland, they are new regiments made up of old regiment.

Therfore the end of 4 para is bull!

G

Goku

Never fear

If 4 Para disband then captain power and the soldiers of the future will be there to take their place

They’re a more professional bunch anyway, plus they have laser guns and jet packs.
Who needs a parachute when you can fly :D

Powered battle armour, as used by THEM in the year 2525...6 zillion credits o.n.o. Purchaser must collect in own time-machine...

yeah point taken lads, i shouldve clocked it was a wah/walt. didnt read the "role of honour" properly

Goku said:
Never fear

If 4 Para disband then captain power and the soldiers of the future will be there to take their place

They’re a more professional bunch anyway, plus they have laser guns and jet packs.
Who needs a parachute when you can fly :D
You rock!!!!! :headbang: