4 PARA...advice please

Hi,

I have just been on a Para Insight course over the weekend, I enjoyed it very much, my fitness was up there and my interview/summary at the end was encouraging.

With my current circumstances I feel 4 Para would be most suitable for me so I'm just after a bit of advice or any experiences that anyone could share before I go storming off to White City.

Cheers.

tabasco-ck said:
Hi,

I have just been on a Para Insight course over the weekend, I enjoyed it very much, my fitness was up there and my interview/summary at the end was encouraging.

With my current circumstances I feel 4 Para would be most suitable for me so I'm just after a bit of advice or any experiences that anyone could share before I go storming off to White City.

Cheers.
Advice? Don't put your hands where you wouldn't put your face.

Experiences? I bought a Big Mac on Sunday and then went for a run in the rain.

The_Duke

LE
tabasco-ck said:
Hi,

Cheers.
Go to www.4para.com

Look at all of the information on there, and then call the number for recruiting at B Coy shown on the site. Speak to the recruiter and he will arrange a date for you to come in for a presentation, look around, fitness brief and be issued with the relevant paperwork if you wish to proceed with your application.

Call today and you should get on the next brief which I believe is next week. The next one will not be until September.

good luck

Duke