4 MI Bn

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CardCheat, Apr 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having been "on my travels" for a while, I return to find I am posted to 4 MI Bn, an organisation which, frankly, I know fcuk all about. Asking around, it seems no-one knows anything about this battalion. Does it even exist? Have all its members been eaten by the beast of Salisbury Plain? So, I ask of you, does anyone have any information/gossip/slanderous comments/downright lies they wish to share about this mysterious organisation?
  2. Get your desert combats out mate

Good luck
  3. Get a second bank account set up mate ....especially with all the dosh you gonna save with those deployments and exercises.
  4. Yes!
  5. Excellent stuff - my tan is starting to fade, and the British climate doesn't agree with me.

AF1771 - I realise I asked a closed question, but come on, humour me.

PS Are all the Bn sections in the south of England or are there any in the frozen North?
  6. one in the north mate

in't shires
  7. How about when they had a Regi Dinner, they had to open up the invite to the JNCOs cause there was not enough
    people to fill even one leg.................Not bad for starters???
  8. feck me. how long you been away???
  9. I wondered that as well 8O
  10. At least 4 years, according to my calculations! Although passage of information is extremely bad if you're outwith 1 MI Bde. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how and why all the Coy/Sect number changes have been changed (except 89 obviously as it's the only Sect with any history!)
  11. its a ploy to confuse the enemy (in this case journos lurking on open source forums)
  12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

What I do know is that the OC is a certain Marquis Lt. Col. James Kirkby-Lonsdale KG currently on leave while the battalion is training. First order of the day is that they learn what the regiment called regimental mischief, i.e. putting mischief right with mischief. As a person indoctrinated with pyops and psywar, and an amateur XV rugby player, 4MI will be people who have misunderstood the nature of the regiment and/or regiments and now have to practice intellectual, psychological, social, and fiscal double negatives akin to dialectics. I know a specific LE regular officer cadet who held a TA commission at Captain's level by the name of Geoffrey Vesty; lets see if he's up to his rank carrying. Just how much mischief has he created, the same he must undo, measure for measure. Then let's see if post that he can actually begin to do good. Not 'Who cares wins' but 'He who cares wins'. Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.

Relay to Westminster and associated fathers and guardians, glad to be of assistance Gentlemen.

(edited to add...RDPG at High Street Ken. and Marine Security from Grosvenour...good job he tried that Julius trick before he gets to the ICC, the UN Council chambers, or camp Delta (not that he ever will!!!!! Silly idea, but perhaps better he learns that mistake here). Tribune.
  13. I have collected your prescription, meet me at the same place as last time ;-)

PS: I am assuming you are a fellow Frontiersman?
  14. perhaps we need to revive the "Archaeology" thread as well....
  15. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

'To boldy go where no man has gone before' Not just a split but also far too gender specific...unless of course the crew are Eladrin...'

Ingwe Nenharma.

Cpt. Tiberius.