4 Lions - New Chris Morris Film

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by chamooooone, Apr 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A mate directed me to have a look at this.

4 Lions

Its looks awesome, I can't wait for it to come out!

She's got a beard

Released 7th May.

2. The PC brigade ain't gonna like this! :lol:
  3. I know, the BBC Look North lot have already been out in Leeds getting opinions and everybody they asked said "Its sick", "Shouldn't be allowed" and so on.

Funny though, none of them had seen the film yet!
  4. It's released today, I will be shuffling down the flicks to watch this as soon as I finish work, I can then bore people in the pub tonight....
  5. Looks good, and I cant wait to see it. Cant wait to see how many people kick up a stink about this film.
  6. I'll be watching this in Leeds, and am slightly worried about potential reactions. Have already seen various pseudo-religious films in the cinema with significant numbers of ethnics, and some reactions have been insane.

Green Zone: A shout of "Fookin Kaffirs" before a bloke storms out literally dragging his missus with him,

and interestingly,

Book of Eli: Ethnic fella shouted that "All Christians will burn" as he and a group of four mates stormed out of the cinema near the end.

...I'll take my self-defence golf club just in case.
  7. don't split hairs :D
  8. I was laughing like a drain through most of the film. Sometimes at the wrong points but never mind. Was surprised to see two ladies with headscarves on watching it too. Maybe it was a training video???

Defo worth a watch.

9. Its definately on my 'to see' list! I reckon I'll be safe from the Taliban if I watch it in Winchester.
  10. It is thought provoking too but genuinely funny. RIP Osama Bin Laden. :twisted:
  11. looks funny as fcuk!......i wonder if OB decide to search anyone at next years London Marathon in fancy dress?
  12. Priceless! The man is a genius.