4 Jewish childred expelled from Austrian school.

Blokeonabike said:
g2_loony_bin said:
KGB_resident said:
Arik said:
When I mentioned community 'exile' it means absolutely everything. Nobody wants anything or any connection with these people. It has had wider reprecussions and if the school (oddly enough situated in a country with ties to the Holocaust) wants nothing to do with him in any way, shape or form then that is their choice. These men knew what they were doing and what affect it may have on their life and the life of their close relatives before they got on the plane to Tehran, this would be no surprise to them.
So Arik do you support a conception of collective punishment, punishment of innocents just because their descent?
Well... They're his kids, they probably believe the same thing!

And now the mainstream Jews are missing the chance to educate them!
You mean re-educate? If these kids already believe something because of their father is it right to tell them differently if it's what they believe?

rupert-bleep

Old-Salt
everybody is entitled to their own beliefs but as is has been said those particular beliefs are frowned upon from a great height in Austria...by most....not sure i feel the school did the right thing morally but legally thats a different question....actually i do think they did the right thing morally would a christian school keep the kids of a cult leader if the father was off the wall?

Wessex_Man

War Hero
Strewth! If British schools expelled kids (not that it's allowed these days!) because of parental nuttiness/ offensive behaviour, we teachers would have greatly reduced career opportunities within a couple of years!

Well, Sergey has a point.

The parent(s) did wrong in the eyes of a religious faction. The children of the parent(s) get ' punished' through expulsion. Basic human rights - everyone has the right to free will, education, religion.

The school may have (as I believe it is a private school) rules regarding conduct but the children aren't in any way at fault apart from if they perhaps voiced their parent (s) opinion(s) at the school.

Bottom line is though that the children have been expelled thus making it look like the children have been punished for what their parent(s) did and this is plain wrong!!

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
Blokeonabike said:
G2 Loony, that was a little over the top and uncalled for.
How about expressing your slightly different view in a polite manner without resorting to personal insults.
Because Sergey is a well established cnut and unable to debate with reason - go and read some of his posts.

Ord_Sgt said:
Blokeonabike said:
How about expressing your slightly different view in a polite manner without resorting to personal insults.
Because Sergey is a well established cnut and unable to debate with reason - go and read some of his posts.
That's why I called Bitchonabike a cuntface. :thumleft:

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
Yeah he'll be climbing on his intellectual hobby horse and calling you droll again in a minute ;)

Ord_Sgt said:
Blokeonabike said:
I would prefer an expression 'well established pillock'.

Btw, Ord_Sgt are you on the side of 4 poor Jewish kids?

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
KGB_resident said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Blokeonabike said:

I think cnut sums you up rather well. And today I think I'm on the side of the Portuguese.

I'm not debating with you Sergey as you don't know how, you're too stupid.

Bugsy said:
Moishe Arye Friedman is the father and he seems to have quite a chequered history. He claimed at that Holocaust meeting in Tehran that the number of six million Jews murdered during WWII was exaggerated. He's also barred from practically all the synagogues in Vienna. In addition, he's a Septic and not Austrian.
I'm so glad to see our long history of producing religious fruitloops is alive and diverse.

For other examples, also see the American imam on the "Dispatches" program with generous peaceful thoughts about non-Muslims, women and gays...or the televangelist recently busted jocking a male prostitute, who just informed the media that he's been re-cured of homosexuality. :roll:

Ord_Sgt

RIP
RIP
Hey Tanky your countrymen certainly have a talent for producing some real loony tunes when it comes to religion. :cyclopsani: Still it adds to the comedy value and entertains the rest of us. God bless America and all that :thumright:

Ord_Sgt said:
KGB_resident said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Blokeonabike said:

I think cnut sums you up rather well. And today I think I'm on the side of the Portuguese.

I dare to disagree with you dear sir but I recognise your right not to be involved in a discussion where you haven't good arguments.

Regards!

KGB_resident said:
Ord_Sgt said:
KGB_resident said:
Ord_Sgt said:
Blokeonabike said:

I dare to disagree with you dear sir but I recognise your right not to be involved in a discussion where you haven't good arguments.

Regards!
They're your Jewish Kids aren't they? Why'd you have to go to Tehran?

g2_loony_bin said:
Dear friend. You completely misunderstand my point. It is irrelevant what exactly the father has done. Suppose that he is a murderer, a rapist, that he refuses to pay taxes.

Is it a sufficient ground to punish his children? I'm sure that NO.

KGB_resident said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Dear friend. You completely misunderstand my point. It is irrelevant what exactly the father has done. Suppose that he is a murderer, a rapist, that he refuses to pay taxes.

Is it a sufficient ground to punish his children? I'm sure that NO.
Yes, but the poor bastard kids are yours. Which in the eyes of every other cunt on here leads me to believe that it DOES matter what the father is like because damn near everyone hates you!

Note the lack of denial from KGB_peasant...

g2_loony_bin said:
Yes, but the poor bastard kids are yours. Which in the eyes of every other cunt on here leads me to believe that it DOES matter what the father is like because damn near everyone hates you!
Maybe one or two, no more. What would be a reason to hate? Nope. Though sometimes, someones hate their inability to contest my arguments. But I'm sure it is not an obstacle to to be friends.

Warmest regards from Moscow!

PS. Btw, I have never been to Vienna and unlikely that the children are my from biological point of view. But you are right anyway. They are my in the sense that I'm on their side.

KGB_resident said:
Maybe one or two, no more. What would be a reason to hate? Nope. Though sometimes, someones hate their inability to contest my arguments. But I'm sure it is not an obstacle to to be friends.

Warmest regards from Moscow!

PS. Btw, I have never been to Vienna and unlikely that the children are my from biological point of view. But you are right anyway. They are my in the sense that I'm on their side.
Are you pissed, or actually Russian, or both?

Its snowy here....... Vienna calling........ Pissed????? Yes please....

Dzerzhinskiey said:
Does it not say in the bible "..and the sins of the father shall be visited on the son". I still think its a bit unfair if the kids have been expelled because of what their dad has done.
Nah mate. It's fine. Let these kids grow up in Austria (and that general region) hating the Jewish faith for shunning them, then send them off to the next large European conflict where they can be bitter Cpls and win the Iron Cross, then with the resources of Austria and Germany depleted and unemployment and poverty at an all time high see how they become influential members of a Nationalist Society and rise to the top to become the Furh....

OH SHIT!!! GET THEM BACK IN SCHOOL!!!!

:rofl:

Latest Threads