4 Jewish childred expelled from Austrian school.

rupert-bleep

Old-Salt
your missing the point here russian bloke....re read gallowglass last post on here and re think your position.....the way your going on one might think you had a special soft spot and not in the nice way for kids!!!!

G2 Loony, that was a little over the top and uncalled for.
How about expressing your slightly different view in a polite manner without resorting to personal insults.

mukhabarat2003

War Hero
Biped said:
Jews who hate Israel and are anti-semitic who visit the anti-jewish so-called 'holocaust conference' and whilst doing so, hug the Iranian president who has called for their homeland to be wiped off the map got expelled from a Jewish school. Whatever next?[/quote]

How about a British Prime Minister who tries to persuade Hamas to accept Israel?

[How come we all know that he will get the same result if he tried to persuade Israel to accept Hamas but he wastes the tax payers money with this crap anyway]?

Arik said:
The people who attended the conference have been held up as pariahs by the communities they have come from and in effect have been placed in 'cherum' (ex-communication or exile).
Even strongly anti-Zionist orthodox minorities have turned their back on these people.
KGBR - this is not an act of anti-Semitism and yes it is possible to have anti-Semitic Jews just as every country / people have their own self-hating minority elements.
Dear Arik, is it possible in Israel that any oppressive action would be made toward children only because their parents did something wrong, something criminal?

I believe that, in Israel (the only true democracy in the ME) it is absolutely impossible. Childrens father could be punished in many ways but not children. It is inhuman to punish children for something that they themselves haven't done.

Oh for crying out loud.

To the arrse hole please!!!

gallowglass said:
Bearing in mind that the Jewish school authorities are no doubt acutely aware that they are located in that haven of tolerance for Jews - Austria - I think they are correct in their action.
So if somebody says that highly esteemed mr.Blair is a f****** c*** then it could be used to expell his children from a school?

Arik

LE
KGBR - this situation has taken place in a Diaspora community. If this chap was living in Israel, doubtless his children would be attending a Neturei Karta school and there would be no need for the school to kick them out as they would have the same view point.

Praetorian said:
Oh for crying out loud.

To the arrse hole please!!!
I initiated a thread in a defense of 4 poor Jewish kids and you propose... I suppose that your proposition is anti-Semitic itself.

Do you think that an attitude toward these 4 Jewish children is unfair?

Blokeonabike said:
How about expressing your slightly different view in a polite manner without resorting to personal insults.
Ok cuntface, I'll try...

KGB_resident said:
I initiated a thread in a defense of 4 poor Jewish kids and you propose... I suppose that your proposition is anti-Semitic itself.

Do you think that an attitude toward these 4 Jewish children is unfair?
I don't believe that the sins of the fathers should be visited on the children - individuals of whatever age should surely be judged according to their own actions and intentions, not those of their relations.

As to the interesting question of whether a member of a discriminated-against class can themselves discriminate against that class: in theory, why not? There doesn't appear to be any reason why a Jewish person couldn't refuse to employ other Jewish people on stereotypically racist grounds - it would indicate a severely messed-up individual, but seems logically possible.

Arik said:
KGBR - this situation has taken place in a Diaspora community. If this chap was living in Israel, doubtless his children would be attending a Neturei Karta school and there would be no need for the school to kick them out as they would have the same view point.
Arik I know you as a person with an intellect visibly above the mean level. So I'm sure you understand my question pretty well. So your unswer show that really you haven't a good answer.

Let's regard a common situation. Suppose that someone has done something wrong, something absolutely unacceptable. But his children are not guilty, they are absolutely innocent.

Would it be right to punish the children in any way for wrongdoings of their father?

It is a very clear question with YES, NO, NOT SURE options. My answer is NO.

g2_loony_bin said:
Blokeonabike said:
Ok cuntface, I'll try...
very droll

Blokeonabike said:
g2_loony_bin said:
Blokeonabike said:
Ok cuntface, I'll try...
very droll
Glad you see that. :wink:

Arik

LE
When I mentioned community 'exile' it means absolutely everything. Nobody wants anything or any connection with these people. It has had wider reprecussions and if the school (oddly enough situated in a country with ties to the Holocaust) wants nothing to do with him in any way, shape or form then that is their choice. These men knew what they were doing and what affect it may have on their life and the life of their close relatives before they got on the plane to Tehran, this would be no surprise to them.

Bugsy

LE
Moishe Arye Friedman is the father and he seems to have quite a chequered history. He claimed at that Holocaust meeting in Tehran that the number of six million Jews murdered during WWII was exaggerated. He's also barred from practically all the synagogues in Vienna. In addition, he's a Septic and not Austrian.

However, I do find that barring his kids from school seems a bit harsh and unnecessarily vindictive.

MsG

Arik said:
When I mentioned community 'exile' it means absolutely everything. Nobody wants anything or any connection with these people. It has had wider reprecussions and if the school (oddly enough situated in a country with ties to the Holocaust) wants nothing to do with him in any way, shape or form then that is their choice. These men knew what they were doing and what affect it may have on their life and the life of their close relatives before they got on the plane to Tehran, this would be no surprise to them.
So Arik do you support a conception of collective punishment, punishment of innocents just because their descent?

KGB_resident said:
Arik said:
So Arik do you support a conception of collective punishment, punishment of innocents just because their descent?
Well... They're his kids, they probably believe the same thing!

g2_loony_bin said:
KGB_resident said:
Arik said:
Well... They're his kids, they probably believe the same thing!

And now the mainstream Jews are missing the chance to educate them!

intli

War Hero
Unfortunately, the teacher concerned lives in a country where it is a crime to deny the holocaust - remember Irving? - so if this rule is applied to foreigners and Austrian nationals then Jews cannot be exempt.

I think it is wrong to take it out on the children, however, who may have a contrary stance to their father, but as stated it was a Jewish school and if they don't make an example of their brethren, how would they expect the authorities to respond to others? :elephant:

Latest Threads