4 GS

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by putthatlightout, Apr 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I may be posted to 4 GS. Any comments/advice welcome.

2. get your MFO boxes well in advance. dont leave it all until the last minute.

3. Don't say hello to the 3 Rad Op Sgts. They're all buggering off soon :)

4. Its dead easy. Have you got a biff chit? If not you'll need one to fit in. :lol:

5. Hoping for a heads up on the FOE and general day to day morale.

6. Your hardly going to get an FOE on a site like this. Even the most naive get wouldn't put that on. Ring the clerks and get them to forward one. Do you want a nominal roll as well on here. Pratt

7. No, just comments and advice as stated for instance are they busy at the moment or likely to be in the near future, no names no pack drills. It seems to be a common question in the other A/S pages, they gets some sensible well thought answers. Always one berk looking to take the micheal tho!!

8. Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:34 pm Post subject: Re: 4 GS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, just comments and advice as stated for instance are they busy at the moment or likely to be in the near future, no names no pack drills. It seems to be a common question in the other A/S pages, they gets some sensible well thought answers. Always one berk looking to take the micheal tho!!

If the cap fit's?

Why not just phone the Ord Sgt and get it from the horses mouth rather than rely on an anonymous website, maybe that's why it's called the Army Rumour Service?

9. Its fair to say that a good number of rumours actually happen! Hence the post. If and when I am posted, the phone calls will be high on the priority list. Thanx for the advice.

10. I do hear they have a rather good reputation, which is rather unusual at the moment.

11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

People are volunteering to go there, so that must bode well.

12. its great there, get a biff chit put yer feet up and watch the RLC get f*#ked around all day.

13. It is always busy. Plenty of trawls for the RAMC. There's way too many people on the biff in my opinion. PT is too easy, but like I said before as a posting it's easy. I'm surprisingly enjoying it and I'm not RAMC so its a thumbs up from me. There is a lot of good lads & lasses there across all cap badges. Even WiseGuy can be funny if he's not moaning. There will be a change in heirarchy this year so things could change but I hope not. Cheeks on a Thursday night is always the place to go of course.
    Holidays coming up in 2007 as well.

14. cheeky fu#ka me moan? a squaddies right any way,oh and your not to shy about seeing the MO either!

15. i know wisegay sorry should i say wiseguy an rockdj99 they are always moning 4gs is shit ask anyone dont listen to them 2