4 GS

Don't say hello to the 3 Rad Op Sgts. They're all buggering off soon :)

Your hardly going to get an FOE on a site like this. Even the most naive get wouldn't put that on. Ring the clerks and get them to forward one. Do you want a nominal roll as well on here. Pratt

No, just comments and advice as stated for instance are they busy at the moment or likely to be in the near future, no names no pack drills. It seems to be a common question in the other A/S pages, they gets some sensible well thought answers. Always one berk looking to take the micheal tho!!

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:34 pm Post subject: Re: 4 GS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, just comments and advice as stated for instance are they busy at the moment or likely to be in the near future, no names no pack drills. It seems to be a common question in the other A/S pages, they gets some sensible well thought answers. Always one berk looking to take the micheal tho!!

If the cap fit's?

Why not just phone the Ord Sgt and get it from the horses mouth rather than rely on an anonymous website, maybe that's why it's called the Army Rumour Service?

Its fair to say that a good number of rumours actually happen! Hence the post. If and when I am posted, the phone calls will be high on the priority list. Thanx for the advice.

It is always busy. Plenty of trawls for the RAMC. There's way too many people on the biff in my opinion. PT is too easy, but like I said before as a posting it's easy. I'm surprisingly enjoying it and I'm not RAMC so its a thumbs up from me. There is a lot of good lads & lasses there across all cap badges. Even WiseGuy can be funny if he's not moaning. There will be a change in heirarchy this year so things could change but I hope not. Cheeks on a Thursday night is always the place to go of course.
Holidays coming up in 2007 as well.

rockdj99uk said:
It is always busy. Plenty of trawls for the RAMC. There's way too many people on the biff in my opinion. PT is too easy, but like I said before as a posting it's easy. I'm surprisingly enjoying it and I'm not RAMC so its a thumbs up from me. There is a lot of good lads & lasses there across all cap badges. Even WiseGuy can be funny if he's not moaning. There will be a change in heirarchy this year so things could change but I hope not. Cheeks on a Thursday night is always the place to go of course.
Holidays coming up in 2007 as well.
cheeky fu#ka me moan? a squaddies right any way,oh and your not to shy about seeing the MO either!

combat016 said:
i know wisegay sorry should i say wiseguy an rockdj99 they are always moning 4gs is s*** ask anyone dont listen to them 2
you should be careful where you post your threads and what you say!! Im a comin boy!

wood_gnome said:
Wiseguy is it true that you couldnt hack your 1st job in 4GS and they had to move you to an easier job
He wont answer, at this time on a Friday cos he will have knocked off along with RockDJ.. Infact there goes RockDJ driving out of camp now...Nice car though! :lol:

wood_gnome said:
Wiseguy is it true that you couldnt hack your 1st job in 4GS and they had to move you to an easier job
thats right mate,but the one i have now has me knocked off early everyday!!

Latest Threads