4/73 Special Obs selection and training help??

Eloise is such a lovely name, rolls right off my tongue.

I'll train you up for it, I can also supply you with enough pharmaceutical grade Ephedrine that you'll be moon walking round the nav exes with spirited ease.

We'll also run through some of the more baser OP drills which will involve me sitting in an armchair in a remote B and B watching you shit yourself daft into Tesco carrier bags whilst squinting down some comedy binos..

Well as so much seems to be made of the need to shit into a bag held out by one's Special Observer mate perhaps Eloise could post some pictures of that?

Edit to add:

Bugger, beaten to it by Carlos. He puts it so much better than I could too.

E

EloiseRA

Luckily, when the toilet seems too far and I won't be able to make it I shit on the floor right there and then. That's a kind of training right?

Actually I do remember a certain lad on the course who wanted to prep himself for OP week by crawling under his pit with bog roll and a couple of freezer bags to have a practice.

Personally I have acquired the ability to hold it in for extended periods, my record is 2 and a half weeks

E

EloiseRA

I've held on in for 13 days. But that was constipation.. does that count?
But seriously, should I get some preparation done for ... That side of things?

I've held on in for 13 days. But that was constipation.. does that count?
But seriously, should I get some preparation done for ... That side of things?
I know a couple of West Indian doormen, allowing them to periodically park their monstrous cables in your back eye will develop your hoop to hold in the most troublesome of Bungles fingers.

Luckily, when the toilet seems too far and I won't be able to make it I shit on the floor right there and then. That's a kind of training right?
No, that just means you're a minging horror. Shitting in a bag isn't done just for giggles, well not always, its an essential skill which needs to be carried out in a smart, military manner. Unfortunately, tubby lezzers are generally incapable of doing anything in a smart, military manner.
Wobble on dreamer.

E

EloiseRA

Carlos_Sanchez_IX:4453264 said:
I know a couple of West Indian doormen, allowing them to periodically park their monstrous cables in your back eye will develop your hoop to hold in the most troublesome of Bungles fingers.
How bloody generous of you! Let them know I'd appreciate their help.
I've worn out my dildo from daily 'practice' plastic can't handle ir you see. I need some sturdy strong 'help'

E

EloiseRA

Unfortunately I'm not able to wobble with this amazing body of mine.
However, unless I'm mistaken, I had thought this was a forum and not the real deal. Therefore I was in no immediate danger and could produce a few shits and giggles. When it comes to it though I'm sure I won't be laughing.

You'll need more than an amazing body.
I've got an amazing body..........I keep it in my freezer.............minus its head.

E

EloiseRA

sandmanfez:4453295 said:
You'll need more than an amazing body.
I've got an amazing body..........I keep it in my freezer.............minus its head.
I keep mine in the basement. You think they'd deteriorate, but they're intact.
But thankyou for clearing that up for me. I was sure that was all I'd need.....

Out of interest, can anybody confirm Eloise' statement that three splitarsses have passed the course.

If so, it's news to me.