3x45CDO 1xCLR KIA AFGN 121208

A2_Matelot

LE
Book Reviewer
Grim news for sure. Condolences to their loved ones.

My thoughts are with the remainder of 45 and CLR its been a harsh month for them.

R.I.P lads. :(

Another sad day. RIP.

RIP lads

worrying that the taliban are using suicide bombers a lot more now. thought the afghan machismo wouldnt let them stoop so low

As the family of Gary Wright (Marine from 45 killed in Afghanistan just over two years ago) we are absolutley devastated at this tragic news. We understand exactly how the families will be feeling just now. You are not alone. Our thoughts are very much with you and everyone from 45 and Logs at this time. RIP another four heroes.

RIP

Ne Obliviscaris

ianwright0 said:
As the family of Gary Wright (Marine from 45 killed in Afghanistan just over two years ago) we are absolutley devastated at this tragic news. We understand exactly how the families will be feeling just now. You are not alone. Our thoughts are very much with you and everyone from 45 and Logs at this time. RIP another four heroes.
Ian, Our thoughts are also with your family at this time.

Barry

Barry

Many thanks - each time brings it all back again. Don't know how you feel, but for us time is not a healer. Your name is not lost on me!

Thanks again, best wishes,

Ian

RiP lads and a speedy recovery to anyone injured

RIP lads,this terrible news and so near Christmas as well.

A friend has a relative in the RM currently in Afghanistan.

R.I.P

My sympathies to relatives and friends.
Hang your head in shame Brown

Latest Threads