3x Lowa boots resole?

loony

Clanker
The going rate seems to be about £80 +. Locations of possible cobblers please? preferably South East England.

Thunkyou.

Oyibo

LE
You're certainly on the best site for a load a cobblers

mrboo

War Hero
I think I was charged about £60 from Timpson's . It took about a week had them done about 18monhts ago still going strong

loony

Clanker
I think I was charged about £60 from Timpson's . It took about a week had them done about 18monhts ago still going strong
They supplied the soles all in? Thought they would be most expensive

Buddy!

Old-Salt
The going rate seems to be about £80 +. Locations of possible cobblers please? preferably South East England.

Thunkyou.
Are you serving? If so: Through the system, or complete re-issue, also through the system.

Fishsoxs

Old-Salt

Thunkyou.
Not the South East but I believe Lancashire Sports Repairs in Burnley are the main people who could do this for you.

19 Athletic St, Burnley BB10 4LP
01282 439 109

Lowa do it too, funnily. They give yer boots a complete service.

ACAB

LE
I used to wear Lowas when working on Telic and Herrick. They lasted about 6 months. My last tour I wore Meindl and they lasted the complete tour of 18 months. They now live under my bed.

This bloke is very good, about 6-7 miles inside M25 from J7 as you go towards Hackbridge, Mitcham etc.
Proper old style cobbler, been going to him for over 30 years. He even managed to source some Vibram deck shoe soles for a pair of old Timberland boat shoes.

I used to wear Lowas when working on Telic and Herrick. They lasted about 6 months. My last tour I wore Meindl and they lasted the complete tour of 18 months. They now live under my bed.
I’ve still got my Meindl Desert Foxes, brilliant boots. I managed to blag a buckshee pair from the clothing stores too, just after everything went to brown boots. Great kit

loony

Clanker
Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply. Lots of options which i will be looking into :worship:

Latest Threads