3stripedwoodentop - Spelling walt

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ex_donkey_man, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any chance we can get rid of this waste of useless space? Mr I've been Black Mafia, PWRR, SAS, runs a mile and a half in 4 min 37 sec, (By the way, we had a PTI who did it in 6 min 5 secs, would have been on the olympic team, but he smoked & drunk and didn't gave a crap. So at that pace you'd be the worlds fastest man you mong (Know how you hate that word). Also the man who went on about not giving his (25068756) army number out due to being ni the SAS.

But the real reason is due to his fucking shite spelling and grammar. I do understand people use HTC / Tapatalk / Iphone etc, plus fools like me that type too fast and don't read it back propely afterwards, but a walt with shite spelling - Maybe we should kill him with our bare hands, his favourite method as (By his own crap and useless admission) he weighs 11 stone. I could blow him over after a can of baked beans.

Toss bag.

2. And breathe..................

3. Or maybe, just maybe he's a poster who just happens to have made up another user name to get other posters, like your good self for instance to bite.

Just a thought...........................

• Like Like x 3
  4. Don't! forget! his! crimes! against! the! exclamation! mark!

It's what the ignore function is for. It also allows you read the abusive replies, which are far funnier. Agreed that he adds nothing to the site though (at least I make an effort)

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've tried the ignore once before - Drives me nuts without knowing what dribble what written by the poster first!
    Anyway, it's just all text speech with no comma's, full stops. My mates 8 year old daughter has a better grasp of English than him. Mistakes, everybody makes them (including me) but he takes the piss.

6. No, I just think this one's a tapped one!

7. I'll bet one of my average sized, well trimmed & slipstream drenched testicles he's not.

8. It's a wind up, ignore.

9. But I can't, it's like a bad OCD. Can you get Outrage OCD? I suppose it beats washing hands.

10. He would kill you if you were right in front of him now, bit of a Rambo but without Rambo's obvious intelligence.

Another fucking dreary Sock Puppet.

One stripe RP more like.

11. Or no stripe bedding storeman perchance?

12. Those blankets won't stack themsleves.

13. I think I have just seen him on Weaponology tonight.

14. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Your right hes a cunt!

15. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

I've always assumed the name was a dead give-away.

There's probably only 12 people on this site and I'm two of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.