3some - Should I stay or should I go?

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Mr_Lucky, Aug 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So here's a small problem perhaps you can help me with.

Here's the situation:

My 'f*ck buddy' girlfriend is currently on holiday with her on/off boyfriend and his 10 year old daughter in some Spanish island somewhere. Last night she had a row with her boyfriend (therefore now 'off') and stormed off, for reasons I have yet to hear she ended up in a strip club where she met some girl and went back to her room where she stayed the night, with all the trimmings, it was her first time and rather enjoyed it all. The two of them are currently drinking cocktails in this new girls hotel bar by the pool. They've decided that they should introduce me into the mix when they both get back to the UK.

So, my question is, do (a) get on the next flight to Las Palmas or (b) wait until the weekend?
  2. If you stay there will be trouble....
  3. If you go it will be double...
  4. mate go to las palmas
  5. Why is this even a point of consideration? Get on the plane you dozy c unt!
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Jammy git. Should make for an interesting weekend.....

Once had a similar situation. Irish barmaid in my local was my fu*k buddy and one night she brought her shoolteacher mate round to my place. I was in bed asleep and they got naked, climbed in and 'woke me up'!!! A fun time was had by all.

Only happened the once though. Schoolteacher was off home to bonnie Scotland the next day. :(
  7. Time to "man up" and get your arse out there.
    Take a friend too, someone you maybe dont know very well, thename choff instantly springs to mind!
  8. dont fly out there.
    wait til they come back, gives you enough time to rig up the video camera, launder the spiderman outfit and stock on babyoil.

morning after, post vid/photos on arrse for group approval.

or fly out and grab all that sh1t at the airport!! :D
  9. Mr D Bellamy was heard to say this

10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

Go With Gods Speed!
  11. Right slight change of story, my misunderstanding on the SMS's - apologies, apparently she paid for the stripper and private room and is back drinking with the boyfriend by the pool. So I guess no flight for me yet but it appears there is something in store - here's the SMS's from Spain:

12. Sh1t.

13. Bar steward

Nothing further to say!
  14. Stay dont make things more difficult for the poor girl

15. RTFQ

Chin chin cheroo

As an aside from the demented ramblings of this gormless thrapping virgin, if any man on here gets offered a threesome and the first thing he thinks to do is ask his electronic friends on some website if he should go, then they have something, quite probably medical and fatal, wrong with them.

As it is Mr "Lucky" will be wnaking over the lingerie section of Great Universal while his mum cooks his tea this weekend. mark my words.