Discussion in 'Infantry' started by Athene, Jun 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm trying to get in contact with people who were in 3 RHF in the year and a half I was in charge of 5 platoon B company, in particular some members of the officers mess who mentored me and my Platoon Sgt Davie (for some reason his surname escapes me).

I think last time I saw Davie was at the end of a platoon attack on a GSUOTC position where he broke his leg and where at the end of the exercise a few days later we discovered I had actually broken my arm.

I disappeared in August 1999 to do something that was more important to me than going to the TACC at Sandhurts but am now finally in a position where I feel comfortable with getting back in contact with old comrades.

To clarify who I am, I was endowed with the nickname 'Gash' by one of my section commanders....more in reference to me being rubbish....but rather apt when you think about it ;)

If anyone is up for getting in contact with a VERY different person (physically at least) please do. Or if you know someone who might, please pass this on.

(sorry for cross posting this but I just want to make sure I try all avenues)
  2. who the fvck are 3 RHF?
  3. 3rd Battalion Royal Highland Fusiliers (TA) darling :p

Possibly before you were born ;)
  4. did the real thing with the 1st Bn before you were sunshine.
  5. Cheeky git, I agree with you Bumper a newbie!
  6. Sorry if I made you feel old ;)