3RHF

I'm trying to get in contact with people who were in 3 RHF in the year and a half I was in charge of 5 platoon B company, in particular some members of the officers mess who mentored me and my Platoon Sgt Davie (for some reason his surname escapes me).

I think last time I saw Davie was at the end of a platoon attack on a GSUOTC position where he broke his leg and where at the end of the exercise a few days later we discovered I had actually broken my arm.

I disappeared in August 1999 to do something that was more important to me than going to the TACC at Sandhurts but am now finally in a position where I feel comfortable with getting back in contact with old comrades.

To clarify who I am, I was endowed with the nickname 'Gash' by one of my section commanders....more in reference to me being rubbish....but rather apt when you think about it ;)

If anyone is up for getting in contact with a VERY different person (physically at least) please do. Or if you know someone who might, please pass this on.

thanks

Athene

(sorry for cross posting this but I just want to make sure I try all avenues)

Latest Threads