3rd Interview with an officer? got questions aswell

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by kmarkb87, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im having my 3rd interview on wednsday and my recruiter has given me tips on things i should know. i need help to revise and if theres something else i should know please let me know.

where the selection would take place? (Pirbright)
    i should know DAOR or Discharge As Of Right (this basically means i have 3 months from starting training to be Discharged As Of Right)
    Where basic training is gonna take place? (Catterick) and I should know that i would be doing combat infantrymans course for 26 weeks since im joining the infantry (rifles). and things we would be doing on basic training. Like Physical training, field craft, map reading, weapons training, foot drill, loaded marches, adventure training, bayonet training and team and section attacks. Do i really need to memorise all? or should i atleast know some?
    Minimum service is for 4 years.
    basic starting salary is £1,158 per month

is there anything else i missed on?

also i have a question, after serving the minimum service of 4 years and i wanna carry on serving for another year or two.... is it possible? or do i have to serve another 4 years if i wanna carry on serving?

A good start, just keep researching rather than asking for answers - Disco

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.