3rd date in london update!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Sep 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well as a few of the older members may remember about this time last year I was silly enough to come to the nafi for some advise!!

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/119159-3rd-date-london-fri.html

well as I am sure you are all really interested she has now agreed to take my hand in marriage!!!

1. no she was not drunk
    2. she is not up the duff
    3. I don't have any pics to post!!
    4. does not need a visa

just thought i would be a smug bastard and tell you all !!

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's fantastic news! Congratulations and all the best :) When's the big day?

3. Congratulations and good luck.

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

You're marrying a yank? You do realise that means your offspring will be half breeds, accepted by none and shunned by all?

5. Try being Welsh!;-)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Being a yank she'll understand why a pre-nuptial agreement is important.

7. This has taken you 12 months?
    Are we all invited,we'll all behave.No really we will.

8. thanks every one!!!

shall be next summer, not sure of the location yet. feel that am danger of getting shot in her home town!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can I be your plus one? I could spend all night filling your womb with my glue and scratching a Globe and Buster on your fat back with a wine flute stem ....

10. now that would make for some interesting pics!

an arrse wedding that would be a first.......... and last !!!!

11. You think that is bad Ravers. The current Albertous Bedwarmer is Welsh and has a son not only half yank but born over there and now being raised in Wales!!! Not only that but HE, HE FFS, asked me to marry his mummy recently!! Now where would such a step-son be on yours and llechs scale of non-acceptance and shunability?

• Like Like x 1
    • Bullshit Bullshit x 1
  12. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If the child you speak of is ginger, then we all know the answer to your question, there can be but one solution:

[​IMG]

If the child has been spared the curse of gwar, the belt is acceptable as a means of education.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I appreciate your kind advice for me and the human race. Fortunately neither he, his mother or any of the relatives are ginger going back at least 4 generations as a GWAR check is basic skills in the Albertous Dating Handbook. I did get some funny looks from her and her parents when I asked for a family tree and photographs/painting of all relatives going back to 1900. I think, as they are Welsh, they put it down to English eccentricity.

14. Congratulations. If you've never been married before, it's great. You'll never have to make your own dinner again or clean hair, soap scum or body fluids out of the bath.

If, like me, you're an old fashioned kind of guy, you may wish to ask her father's permission. When you say "I'd like to take your daughter's hand in holy matrimony.", ffs don't get the words mixed up like I did. The in-laws still don't speak to me.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Take your daughter's hole on a handy matress?

• Like Like x 1