3rd date in london on fri!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Sep 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this is the wrong place to ask, but I am really stuck as to what to do.

Friday will be the 3rd time I have taken out a nice septic woman of around 28 that works in some form of interior design / architecture.

she has left it down to me to organise, beyond going to a bar getting shedded / something to eat (I am not paying for an expensive restaurant) I can not think of anything..

I am based in the city and she is in the old street area!

so can any one put anything forward to do ??? (legal please)

if it goes well I may even post pics before you all ask...
  2. La Pochetta is always very good and reasonably priced. There is one down upper st im pretty sure there is anyway. A few nice bars also, Id reccomend Pitcher and Piano on upper st for a cheapish drink :)
  3. thanks for that, not bothered about the cost of the booze i just dont fancy going to a posh resturant thats all.....

i shall check that place out
  4. Well you could always take her bin raking for old kebabs out the bins in Camden if that floats your boat
  5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Some of the old boats moored on the Thames are good for a night out. The Queen Mary near Embankment is particularly good and has a great view across the Thames and The Houses of Parliament, she'll be putty in your hands when you take her out on to upper deck for a cuddle.
  6. Pham Sushi is reasonably priced and in striking distance.
  7. cheers gents keep them coming!!
  8. The Lamb,Leadenhall market.Good grub at a very reasonable price,outstanding beer if a bit pricey.
  9. On a budget?

Get a carry out from the offy,half a dozen bottles of white lightning and some chips.Sit by the river.Cheep and cheerful.As it's the third date she must be up for a shag by now. :wink:

Edited to add,FFS it's in the Naafi,hasn't someone got some better ideas??
  10. to be honest no! but its all rather dull in some spots, very quiet ect i want to have a bit of fun

11. What,you're not on a budget, or she's not up for a shag?
  12. well just in case she is reading this BOTH
  13. i did think of that one, but it is bit of a local for me!!! so would get a lot of abuse
  14. If she's into architecture and design, try Tate Modern, they have a cut price lunch deal at the moment.

A nice lunch and a little culture, then back to yours for some gritty northern bedroom drama, 'appen. :)
  15. cheers for the ideas, starting to think i can pull it off!!

no she is not pig ugly but at what point do you take a bird to the local!!

what if she gets in to the exnorthener big style and starts turning up there all the time!