• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

3PWRR

Sincere apoligies if this has been done before have scanned all the pages and found nothing.

Any serving or recent members able to PM me any details about how FAS has changed the orbat? Been out of the loop for a while but im coming back soon, only found out it had changed earlier when I phoned up! Got enough details to satisfy all the official needs but would appreciate the ins and out so Im not getting hoodwinked into transferring into something which is being avoided like the plague by the natives!!

Will PM more info if needed

Cheers

Green_Homer said:
Sincere apoligies if this has been done before have scanned all the pages and found nothing.

Any serving or recent members able to PM me any details about how FAS has changed the orbat? Been out of the loop for a while but im coming back soon, only found out it had changed earlier when I phoned up! Got enough details to satisfy all the official needs but would appreciate the ins and out so Im not getting hoodwinked into transferring into something which is being avoided like the plague by the natives!!

Will PM more info if needed

Cheers
The regiments.org page is correct:

http://www.regiments.org/regiments/uk/volmil-england/vinf-so/99pwrr-3.htm

Green_Homer

PM Me. I am currently in 3 PWRR. If you let me know what location you're going to I'll give you the unofficial lowdown on how FAS has affected us as the regiment.org is not 100% correct.

Latest Threads