3MI open evening

Hi chaps

I shall be attending the upcoming open evening at 3MI.

I’ve been told that it will last for 2.5hrs and consist of a briefing and interviews.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there will be any tests on the night which I should be preparing for such as the barb test or is it honestly just an evening of briefings and interviews?

Thanks in advance.

Ah, I see you've spotted the deception. Obviously the clear and precise description you were provided with is wrong, I am now cleared to release the actual programme:

Introduction
Lecture - Humint and you, or - how to wear North Face and a pistol holster like you mean business
Arabic Test
Lecture - Imint and you, or - Geeks maybe, but not as bad as darksiders
Knife Fighting Assessment
Lecture - Cbt Int and you, or - hang on, do we do this any more since the Soviet Union fell apart ?
Abseiling demo
Lecture - Security and you, or - it really is as boring as it sounds
Underwater ninja skills intro
Lecture - COIN and you, or - get packing for Chilwell right away
Interview
Liaison intro

(I know I bit, but sometimes it's too much to resist)

You forgot the Resettlement Brief - no that's only given to regular recruits to prepare them for their premature discharge following their short and wholly mismanaged careers. :D

One_of_the_strange said:
Ah, I see you've spotted the deception. Obviously the clear and precise description you were provided with is wrong, I am now cleared to release the actual programme:

Introduction
Lecture - Humint and you, or - how to wear North Face and a pistol holster like you mean business
Arabic Test
Lecture - Imint and you, or - Geeks maybe, but not as bad as darksiders
Knife Fighting Assessment
Lecture - Cbt Int and you, or - hang on, do we do this any more since the Soviet Union fell apart ?
Abseiling demo
Lecture - Security and you, or - it really is as boring as it sounds
Underwater ninja skills intro
Lecture - COIN and you, or - get packing for Chilwell right away
Interview
Liaison intro

(I know I bit, but sometimes it's too much to resist)
Fair but true. If the event was held in Keynsham you would need to make sure the offer of either Lassagne + GB or Chilli is made up front to guarentee any attendance.

PS: Did I lend you my HJ RZM-32 15cm, dress dagger on the last weekend ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Army Reserve 3
LawyerSquaddie Int Corps 7
LawyerSquaddie Army Reserve 0