3G Planning Engineer needed URGENTLY in South Africa.

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Ord_Sgt, Jan 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I looking for a good 3G Planning/Optimisation Engineer to come and work on a Project in South Africa. Initial 3 months contract but if you are good you can expect 18 months work. 380 euros per day inclusive. Pretoria. PM me your details.

I need you in South Africa this coming weekend so you need to be able to move quickly.
  2. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Just bumping this up the front page.
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Another bump. Although it looks like I might have filled one position, if only he will return my call :) There is potentially a second position if there is anyone interested and available.
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I've definitely filled the first position, with an ex-squaddie, so thats a bonus. However if you have the skills and can be here early next week I still have another one. The guy who is supposed to be coming keeps delaying and we can't wait. First come first served and all that. So another bump for the tea time crowd after trogging through the snow. :D
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Last bump of the evening now everyone is at home checking arrse. Cracking location, you get to keep 91% of your salary legally, Kruger national park 400km up the road, here for the 2010 world cup and you get to work with me :p Oh, and no snow :D

Thanks to the COs for this facility its helped me enormously today so suitable donation incoming.
  6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Tried to bell you, giz a shout asap