Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rod924, Jul 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Anyone know what 3927104 has been used for for the past 20 years? It is a Self Loading Rifle which I used in my passing out parade and the last I heard it was in the armoury at Winchester? 8O

2. LOL, Rod...

3. Not a clue Rod but I have been wondering what happened to 6114, my old matress from Basic. The thing had a white cover with blue stripes. Quite comfy really.

Fair play though guys, a Bone question to some but he was only asking for a bit of help.

4. Whilst we are on the subject of lost kit, I handed in a pair of DMS to my RQMS in 1982..........I've never seen them since.

They were black and size 10.

5. Hang on AB, I had a pair that were very similar. Did you write your name in them like a good soldier?

6. i p1ssed it .... or if i didn't it's about the only one i missed.

7. http://www.childrensheartunit.org/adults/contactus_email.htm

Rod, you'll be pleased to know its now being used as the phone number for the childrens heart unit at leeds hospital. A worthy new profession for your number i'm sure you'll agree.

And as for him only wanting a bit of help, he shouldnt have bitten and posted his question in the Sigs forum. We probably wouldnt have helped him, just bored him stupid with some well targeted whinging.

Boney

8. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

So that is why it ended up covered in plastic.............for added night comfort and that sweaty feeling :D

9. yes ... i used to love waking up treading water and smelling of sugar puffs.

i paid for about 18 of the c*nts .... do you think i can ask for them back?

10. Yeah, they had my initials on them . L on one and R on the other......and my last 2.....'10'... on both.

11. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Thanks Boney, welling up here! But can you help me with BT phonecard 26354849001987 which I used at Aldergrove 89 - I tend to remember BT card numbers and have not..................

12. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

RAFLMFAO - Quality SF

13. That should help, hang on I'll check mine......................no mine say 10W on both, can't think what that stands for.

14. So what would you do with 18 p!ss stained matresses if you did get them back?

Actually I'm not sure I want an answer to that one.