38 SR summer camp stories

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by polar69, Oct 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Chaps chaps, whats going on ? Where is the thread on 38 SR summer camp, there's usually one by now.

Let me kick things off.

Apparently 1 sqn lost the TARA cup this year because the DIDNT cheat !!!!

Tales of bogged in WOLF's and lost balloons here please, in your own time....................go on.
  2. maybe they've all gone on tour?
  3. Do they still take the mobile disco and bar with draught beer on tap, all this mounted in a 4 tonner.
  4. Yes, and Micky Jackson didn't **** kids.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Is this not starting to get a bit personal? - Nothing to do with me I know but I think that last post was a bit off!

6. It's common knowledge that Mr Jackson was very interested in kids.
  7. Possibly but I don't think posts like that are appropriate on a public forum!!

8. I take it you have heard of Michael Jackson?

I believe he was reasonably famous for knocking out a few tunes before his untimely death in 2009.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Oh that Micky Jackson!! - Didn't realise he was a scaly back!

10. In light of the lack of response, I think you have just about summed it up with this!!
  11. Or is it that there was so much gossip, nobody dares mention it to anyone ...............
  12. lol
  13. Well you should have heard some of the gossip in the girl's block!
  14. I'd like to hear if you spent most evenings letting tubby part timers swordfight in your mouth..
  15. Summer Camp Tales;

Out of an approximate Regtl strength of 300 pax, 35 actually turn up for the exercise. Out of those 35 personnel, 17 go sick as soon as they discover there will be a PT session.

The remainder go sick after the PT session and spend the remaining time drinking heavily in their respective messes and looking like sacks of uncoordinated shite every morning.

All of the TA females (including officers) get nailed by the PSIs.