37 Year Service SAS Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swinger
Just checked in to see how hungry you all are for this cnut. Saw it was 9 pages long so skipped to reply; I'll catch up on what I've missed later but thank you for the commiserations/piss-takes etc. I've a few photos and stories of derring-do of interest for you as soon as I figure how to upload them from my phone. Promise you it'll be sad for some but hilarious to most. Just biding my time for a reason I think you'll appreciate... thank you!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Just checked in to see how hungry you all are for this cnut. Saw it was 9 pages long so skipped to reply; I'll catch up on what I've missed later but thank you for the commiserations/piss-takes etc. I've a few photos and stories of derring-do of interest for you as soon as I figure how to upload them from my phone. Promise you it'll be sad for some but hilarious to most. Just biding my time for a reason I think you'll appreciate... thank you!
It's such a pity you skipped the replies, you might have noticed nobody gives a rat's arse.

Dr Death

War Hero
So you tell us a yarn, then decamp & expect us all to be nice to you while we wait for more snippets?
The ACF was too much for you?

Chimp

ADC
My mum says cos they have 2 difrent sides you can wear 2.
1596534667328.jpeg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Status
Not open for further replies.