Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37 Year Service SAS Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swinger
No idea who Sluggy is but I did create a thread a few years ago to do with something completely unrelated.

Anyway; I've read the posts and although I am grieving I appreciate the expected 'humour' from you all. There's a reason I'll have to wait to update you but when I do you'll understand where I'm coming from. Hold tight lads! Cheers!

Swinger
I'll update when ready but to keep the impatient amongst you busy...

Cheshire - 2RGJ - Banjo The Clown - Hitman

Knock yourselves out... lynch this fucker!

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I'll update when ready but to keep the impatient amongst you busy...

Knock yourselves out... lynch this ******!

Stop being a tit and post properly instead of drip feeding rubbish.

Dr Death

War Hero
All points to a long career with "Them" and you are miffed as the ACF is as far as you got?

Cromarty

Old-Salt
No idea who Sluggy is but I did create a thread a few years ago to do with something completely unrelated.

Anyway; I've read the posts and although I am grieving I appreciate the expected 'humour' from you all. There's a reason I'll have to wait to update you but when I do you'll understand where I'm coming from. Hold tight lads! Cheers!

You're Walting about outing a Walt! Just when you think you've seen it all.....

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bugger I was about to use that

Be afraid, be very afraid

70203caf074aab16627f8c660106f2b5.jpg

Your Mum just crossed, and your first response is to post on here about a Walt? Your priorities seem a little off, surely you should be going through her stuff looking for sovereigns?
Give him he just dues. He did post a FB thing before coming here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.