Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37 Year Service SAS Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I can now breathe easy, change my underpants and have a bath.
The wife has been complaining about the stink and the pile of empty rum, gin and Scotch bottles.
Oh, and the full bottles of urine.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

We still have had no explanation as to why his mother lusted after this father-in-law of his?
I wonder if the OP knows who his real father is?

Swinger
Two months........two ******* months then you produce Coco the fukcing Clown. He's not exactly John Wayne Gacy is he? The mere fact you're a facebook user and a member of the walter mitty hunters club demands your hips be broken with a breech block.
I'm wagering you've never even killed a muslim you vomit-inducing cnut. You seriously need to toss my salad.............don't forget the shaft.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I'm not on Fagbook, someome else contacted the WMHC and exposed him.

I'm not on Fagbook, someome else contacted the WMHC and exposed him.

After the build-up, BFHD. Cheers c*nt. We were hoping to, jointly, publish a smash hit bodice ripper off the back of this!
I was going to be the new Barbara Cartland but with more dachshunds and swarfega but @238 just f*cks us over and denies us our sales and royalties!!
I hope that you feel good for dashing a thousand dreams and I will be placing the, unfinished, pink taffeta dress in the bin tomorrow thanks to you!

Sexton Blake

War Hero
According to that, he was "kicked out [of the Army] soon after basic for steeling". Since when has it been an offence to prepare oneself mentally to face a challenging situation?
And apparently he was sacked as a clown because?

That's right, his face didn't fit.

Coat check, hat check.

Oh, you're one of the Walter hunter type bellends! That explains it all.

Were you one of the tools that hounded the guy in the Reported Missing doc shown a few weeks ago?
All you Walt 'Hunter' w@nkers need euthanasing

So childish, yet so funny

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
I'm so glad that's over.

What an astonishing, roller-coaster of a ride, waiting for that explosive finale.

Stand down OP. Your duty is over.

Locked. With prejudice. The fucking cockstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads