37 Year Service SAS Veteran

Swinger
Hello all, been waiting 25 years to out my bull-shitter father in law. The reason I've waited so long is because my mother loved and believed this conman. She passed away last night so now I feel I can introduce you to one of the best Walts that ever had the cheek to walk this earth. Please hold tight because I'm in a daze at the moment as I've just lost my mum but I'll be back to update this thread for you as soon as I'm ready. This prick is a prize catch for you - trust me! See you soon.

Your Mum just crossed, and your first response is to post on here about a Walt? Your priorities seem a little off, surely you should be going through her stuff looking for sovereigns?

Hello all, been waiting 25 years to out my bull-shitter father in law. The reason I've waited so long is because my mother loved and believed this conman. She passed away last night so now I feel I can introduce you to one of the best Walts that ever had the cheek to walk this earth. Please hold tight because I'm in a daze at the moment as I've just lost my mum but I'll be back to update this thread for you as soon as I'm ready. This prick is a prize catch for you - trust me! See you soon.
And what do you want us to do about it?

Pics, we want pics.

Especially if they're of this quality.

PAY-Dave-Harper-not-Lance-Corporal-Alfie-Pope.jpg

85095764.jpg

Dr Death

War Hero
Its all true, chap served with Henno & Red Troop.
Best mates of 3 fingers fred, 4 toes tony, paddy the greek & teflon terry.

238 to excited to tell us the whole story & RIP Mum.

You're talking to the wrong crowd chum, the self-righteous tossers below get all tumescent about 'outing' these sort of people

I'm holding tight. Please hurry the anticipation is killing me. There's nothing more thrilling than some utter moron "outing" a Walt to a bunch of anonymous internet users who couldn't care less .

Sorry to hear about your Mum. Always a tough time. That said, you may want to wait a few days before posting anything so the initial stages of grief can pass and you can see things more dispassionately.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
Putting aside (if possible) the passing of your mother you may wish to consult the following Manual of Military Walting. (ISBN - 1-4010-9676-X). Available in all good book shops and a few rubbish ones as well.

fullsizeoutput_486.jpeg

For any Arrsers interested (possibly not) the photo on the cover of this book was taken on the 1996 US Memorial day . The picture was used in many American newspapers/magazines etc.

Trouble was it was later uncovered that he had never been in the US Marines.....................
or served in Vietnam.................
oh, and yes, he had never served in the military at any point of his life either!

The walting baboon.

Oh come on, I'm sitting here just arrived in work, an online newspaper on (the one we don't mention!) one screen and ARRSE on the other......this will fill my time until the other ex-mil in office we look at each other at 10 AM and nod and go for a brew when the proper civilians stare and wonder where we go at 10 every morning without fail!