365jc Procurement Manager

Discussion in 'Jobs Offered' started by Olive_Jobs, Feb 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Olive_Jobs

Olive_Jobs Sponsor

My client an organisation dealing with procurement within the Government and Defence industries are now seeking a Procurement Manager/Consultant for a long term contract role.

You will be reporting to the Board/Senior Management Team and you will have full responsibility for all areas of procurement which will include:-

Equipment
    Services
    Logistics

This will be an all encompassing role, from sourcing suppliers, negotiation of contracts, setting KPI’s and SLA’s and final sign off

Due to the nature of my clients needs, this role will need an individual who has current DV clearance, as you will need to have this to enter their facilities.

This is an ongoing contract, as they are needing someone to come on board as their current procurement strategy is currently inadequate and is not able to supply their current needs

Because of the nature of the work undertaken at my clients' site, this post is required to meet special nationality rules and therefore are only open to British Citizens. All selected candidates will be required to undergo security clearance.
    The MoD rules state that in order to have access to this level of information, candidates "must be British as defined in the British Nationality Act 1981"[hr]Click for more information about this job......