36 Sigs

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by delberto, Mar 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woops sorry - I duplicated this story on a new thread. Pse accept my grovelling apologies.

Lovely tits though.

2. :D Great article... surely this must be good PR for the TA?!?!
    Wish I was in there unit now!!

3. msr

msr LE

It's a sad day when someone feels the need to big up their 'sexploits' in order to enhance their career.

msr

4. Especially when it involved getting it on with Squaddies, hardly the worlds hardest conquest is it ;)

Now she would have gained some respect if she had pulled that off in a monastery, but for god sake this has been done to death by a lot worse looking than that so he she gains any glory i am not sure :D :D ;)

5. just waiting for the BRAG merchant Ie The walts to come out and say it was them who did her.

6. I think all of 36 Sigs have gone into hiding, even Bobos is quiet today and his sqn hasn't joined 36 yet :lol: :lol:

If each sqn had a bird like that we'd over manned by the end of the year!

7. Sorry Polar, had to go back to working for a living. Is someone seriously telling me this young lady is / was / could be in 36. Where do I sign !!!. Yes we are looking forward to joining 36. We have some good lads and lasses, some old radios, some wierd ideas, possibly an officer or two left, but a long way away from most of you. April 1st seems an apt day for us to move.

regards

8. Is it right that 36 are moving out of Ilford and going to Cambridge ?

and if so, that seems to me to be quite a haul up the M11, are the guys up for relocating ?