• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

35 eng?

Being posted there. Anyone got any heads up on what the place is like? i have heard the chip shop across the road sells beer and that the whore house next door is of excellent taste.
But what about paderborne?

Paderborn is a great city, take it you havent served in Germany?

What fuc*ing chip shop the only thing over the road is a field.
PM me for more info and if you know what Sqn your going to I'll find out what you've got for when we return.

35's ace, no really. It is. Heartstoppers just got us all a shed load of smoke grenades so we can all extract too..... :)

P

PrinceAlbert

HEART_STOPPER said:
What fuc*ing chip shop the only thing over the road is a field.
PM me for more info and if you know what Sqn your going to I'll find out what you've got for when we return.
I think he's been given duff int. There is a good schnelli across the road from Alanbrooke Barracks, not Barker.

Theres a taxi rank outside? And yep ally bks has a good scoff platz near enough...