• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

35 Armd? Engrs

Ok blokes, I'm REME and posted into 35 Engr LAD......I Hear that this is the best post out of all the Engr Regt in BFG... can all, or even someone let me know what the post is like...and I have been posted in Paderborn before so I don't need the tour of the town..Cheers...

bs

Sorry I should have said that I have been with lots of heavy armour and I love the banter....I know my way around a nuclear bivivac valve and don't even dare ask me to go for a long weight for a left handed screwdriver..

Short weight for a right handed screwdriver? Tartan paint?

Youre setting yerself up for a fall there, Mr old sweat! ... Someone will get you with something. Almost guaranteed... :wink:

Cant help with info on the posting. Enjoy it anyway. It's meant to be one of the better posts

HEART_STOPPER, thanks for that, I'm inbound during the middle of Aug, thats about all I can tell you for now. From that I take it things are very busy there, as I expected...

Cheers again

BS

PM would be better

Latest Threads