341 Module

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by one-one-delta, Sep 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Anyone know where i can get a hold of a CES for the side pouch modules ie 341?

    Thanks in advance
  2. Any Med Storeman I would presume...?
  3. PM me with a contact fax no, Mil only!
  4. Would love to but as I'm TA and the MOD in a flash of cost saving took out our mil lines a few yrs ago i cant :( thanks for the offer. if it could be emailed to a armynet account would that do? If not no stress.

    mmmm med storeman im assuming they exist in my local TA field hospital?
  5. have you got access to DII? or try the aphcs website under documentation I believe. PM me your civi number.
  6. PM'd you spog
  7. Not sure.......

    but isn't the 341 module now obsolete?