34 Stone and Still not Big Enough

#1
I have just finished watching the Tonight Programme, Chicks Shitting Themselves or similar, irrelevant as this particular rant is aimed at the trailer at the end of the programme.

Check this ****** out, some fat mess is 34 stone and besause she does not qualify for NHS stomach stapling surgery she is trying to get FATTER.

WTF is this cuntry (I know how to spell) coming to when people like this are not culled as required.

Jesus Christ I'm surrounded by TWATS.

Rant Over.
 
#3
Actually R_C ol' bean, I'm in no particular hurry to spill my lunch over that particular sack of guts, so if it's all the same to you, I'd rather he didn't post the link... 'Cos you know the Emperor Mong will be sitting next to me whispering 'Go on Hugh, click it'

I'm sure google will satisfy your need to feast (haha) your eyes on images of fat women...
 
#5
I have struggled to put weight on for 6 years now. I was 9.5st then, and im 9.5st now, if only my metabolism would slow down i too could be a fat waster earning millions of pounds from benefits.

Where is Mr. Motivator when you need him, he would sort this oxygen theif out in no time
 
#6
"If someone had been particularly horrible to me, like a drunken person across the street shouting 'Oi you fat bitch' [she giggles to take the obvious sting out of the memory], I'd feel so low that I'd just go to the corner shop and buy two or three packets of sandwiches, a packet of crisps and a fizzy drink."
Bethany Walton 2006
 
#7
My god that really is alarming. I don't know what this country is coming to but I hope it turns around quickly. When I was 14 stone I thought "oh shit, I am a lard ass, better sort it out" I just cannot fathom how people let themself balloon up to the size of a small blue whale and not have the will to do anything about it.

J.
 
#9
What's cheaper though, stomach stapling, or 250ml of pentabarbitone?

Surely the latter would be an effective solution - and an effective deterrent - to our nation of fat heifers/heifers-to-be. :D
 
#10
Squiddly said:
What's cheaper though, stomach stapling, or 250ml of pentabarbitone?

Surely the latter would be an effective solution - and an effective deterrent - to our nation of fat heifers/heifers-to-be. :D
Just wait 'til you read my comment on the BBC page...
(Not that they'll publish it, of course, the tossers...)

:twisted:
 
#11
Hugh_Jardon said:
Squiddly said:
What's cheaper though, stomach stapling, or 250ml of pentabarbitone?

Surely the latter would be an effective solution - and an effective deterrent - to our nation of fat heifers/heifers-to-be. :D
Just wait 'til you read my comment on the BBC page...
(Not that they'll publish it, of course, the tossers...)

:twisted:
Hugh, the link is 2 yrs old , mate.
 
#12
saintstone said:
Hugh_Jardon said:
Squiddly said:
What's cheaper though, stomach stapling, or 250ml of pentabarbitone?

Surely the latter would be an effective solution - and an effective deterrent - to our nation of fat heifers/heifers-to-be. :D
Just wait 'til you read my comment on the BBC page...
(Not that they'll publish it, of course, the tossers...)

:twisted:
Hugh, the link is 2 yrs old , mate.
Horlicks, I missed that...

Damn you Emperor! You told me it was fine to write something rude about the fatty, then boast about it on Arrse... Once again you have misled me, you old fatherless...
 
#13
Sgt_Henno_Garvie said:
I have struggled to put weight on for 6 years now. I was 9.5st then, and im 9.5st now, if only my metabolism would slow down i too could be a fat waster earning millions of pounds from benefits.

Where is Mr. Motivator when you need him, he would sort this oxygen theif out in no time
Gaining weight, and good weight is a doddle. :p

As for the fat fcuker, there will be many more if the government introduce a pay/reward scheme as an incentive to lose weight. People will be getting purposely fat to top up their income.
 
#14
As she needs to lose at least 20 stone (127kg) to reach a healthy weight for her 5'6" (168cm) frame, that requires an awful lot of will-power, strenuously applied over a number of years.

Feck me I thought I was quite a big lad at 6'2" and 14 stone - she needs to loose the equivalent of nearly 1 and a half MB's. Speachless, fucking speachless. :x

MB
 
#15
Did anyone see Channel 4's 'Fat Mans Warning'?

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/F/fat_mans_warning/

It was on last year and repeated last week. All about some US guy called Steve Daly (comedian apparantly) coming to the UK and warning us good 'ol Brits that we are only 4 years away from becoming clinically obese ... like him and 30% of other Americans.

He was hanging around outside McD's and Burger King with a placard warning people of the dangers ... forgot to mention that every time he made a visit to a fast food joint (every day) that he was scoffing 3 or 4 main meals in one go! He also visited a school in London to warn of the dangers of eating junk ... but the funny thing was that there wasn't one seriously overweight kid in the class he was talking too!

Made me feel good anyway because I am a bit overweight but he was two and a bit times heavier

K13
 
#16
She does not need her stomache stappled, the fat Wh0re just needs to stop eating.

Pure greed.
 
#17
I love the people that say being bullied about their weight drives them to eat more.


Wtf? Surely if being bullied for being a fat bint is going to mentally screw you over it would turn you into an anorexic not just a fatter bint??


"Everyone hates me because I'm a fat bint, so I eat more food because that way it will stop 8O "
 
#18
HH_2 said:
I love the people that say being bullied about their weight drives them to eat more.


Wtf? Surely if being bullied for being a fat bint is going to mentally screw you over it would turn you into an anorexic not just a fatter bint??


"Everyone hates me because I'm a fat bint, so I eat more food because that way it will stop 8O "
Don't you view over-consumption a similar eating disorder to dyslexia then?

Eating and physchological dependance on food or body-image are never as black and white as that.
 
#19
1ManRiot said:
HH_2 said:
I love the people that say being bullied about their weight drives them to eat more.


Wtf? Surely if being bullied for being a fat bint is going to mentally screw you over it would turn you into an anorexic not just a fatter bint??


"Everyone hates me because I'm a fat bint, so I eat more food because that way it will stop 8O "
Don't you view over-consumption a similar eating disorder to dyslexia then?

Eating and physchological dependance on food or body-image are never as black and white as that.
Ok I didn't express it in a very delicate way- I was just commenting how it's bizarre that that's what happens.

The human mind is very hard to understand sometimes. From the article it sounds like her parents weren't exactly helpful in developing a healthy attitude to food and the way she was eating.
 
#20
What gets me is how can these fat cnuts afford the food to stuff thier lardy ar5es with.. I couldn't afford to buy a ful KFC bucket every lunch time or wash it down with 2 gallons of coke and then 20 pints of ale in the evening yet they seem to have sh1t loads of money to splash out on grub despite being on benefits... Is there a special Fat barsteward giro that they get?

or a 'lack-of-mobility' allowance
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top