34 Fd Hospital

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by madclaret, May 15, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,
    Would be interested to know if anyone has served with 34 Fd Hospital, I have just put a posting preference in for there.
    Any information would be greatfully accepted.

Cheers
    Madclaret

2. Last time I worked with staff from 34, they were a DIM bunch! But luckily for you they are most likely posted by now! Not bad country up there, go for it!

Therefore, as with any posting a Unit can be very fluid like - going from great too positively PAP! Belly in, chin out!!

3. if you do get 34 make sure that you bug your senior ODP relentlessly to get put on regular clinical attachments to MDHU (N).

4. York's great.

IF

5. top nite out, loads of boozers, and the local talent puts out. What more can you ask for!

6. Cheap beer in the pub over the road but it is crap sam smiths. Pubs called "the six bell ends" or somthing.

7. Absolute garbage mate when i was there 2000 - 2002 (att RE)
    It was arrse big sticks arrse
    Count the tents and then count again

8. 34 Field Hospital is alright by all accounts,Good location and your posting is what you make of it.....

HEART_STOPPER... I was there during your time and you engineers had it easy....

9. Oh, and I hope you like op tours...

IF

10. and going by your name you were one of the crybabys that didnt like guard at the weekends :twisted: :twisted:

go on help me out with hints of who you are
    :roll:

11. I spent many a weekend on guard at strenny.....when i wasnt deployed..... :roll: :roll:

12. depends how much you like being AGAI'd

13. Then we must of done loads together
    obviously one of the few who didnt like sand
    and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus

14. :[/quote]

Then we must of done loads together
    obviously one of the few who didnt like sand
    and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus[/quote]

If my memory serves me right...you never did many guard duties Mr Engineer. You were always sick!!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! And just for the record...Dawn's a lovely lass.....NOT

LOL

15. New RSM and RQMS inbound so the current state of play there will be nothing to go on as the two new boys will definately change things about for sure ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should think the Sgts' Mess will be taken on by the new RSM 34 as it used to be ?