34 Fd Hospital

Hi,
Would be interested to know if anyone has served with 34 Fd Hospital, I have just put a posting preference in for there.
Any information would be greatfully accepted.

Cheers
Madclaret

madclaret said:
Hi,
Would be interested to know if anyone has served with 34 Fd Hospital, I have just put a posting preference in for there.
Any information would be greatfully accepted.

Cheers
Madclaret
Last time I worked with staff from 34, they were a DIM bunch! But luckily for you they are most likely posted by now! Not bad country up there, go for it!

Therefore, as with any posting a Unit can be very fluid like - going from great too positively PAP! Belly in, chin out!!

if you do get 34 make sure that you bug your senior ODP relentlessly to get put on regular clinical attachments to MDHU (N).

Absolute garbage mate when i was there 2000 - 2002 (att RE)
It was arrse big sticks arrse
Count the tents and then count again

34 Field Hospital is alright by all accounts,Good location and your posting is what you make of it.....

HEART_STOPPER... I was there during your time and you engineers had it easy....

sickboy said:
34 Field Hospital is alright by all accounts,Good location and your posting is what you make of it.....

and going by your name you were one of the crybabys that didnt like guard at the weekends :twisted: :twisted:

go on help me out with hints of who you are
:roll:

HEART_STOPPER said:
sickboy said:

and going by your name you were one of the crybabys that didnt like guard at the weekends :twisted: :twisted:

I spent many a weekend on guard at strenny.....when i wasnt deployed..... :roll: :roll:

sickboy said:
HEART_STOPPER said:
sickboy said:

I spent many a weekend on guard at strenny.....when i wasnt deployed..... :roll: :roll:
Then we must of done loads together
obviously one of the few who didnt like sand
and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus

:[/quote]

and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus[/quote]

If my memory serves me right...you never did many guard duties Mr Engineer. You were always sick!!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! And just for the record...Dawn's a lovely lass.....NOT

LOL

New RSM and RQMS inbound so the current state of play there will be nothing to go on as the two new boys will definately change things about for sure ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should think the Sgts' Mess will be taken on by the new RSM 34 as it used to be ?

nursienorth said:
and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus[/quote]

If my memory serves me right...you never did many guard duties Mr Engineer. You were always sick!!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! And just for the record...Dawn's a lovely lass.....NOT

LOL[/quote]

Sick of doing weekend guards
and i blatently(?) dont know who you are
but then again i was often verry verry drunk :D :D :D