34 Fd Hospital

#1
Hi,
Would be interested to know if anyone has served with 34 Fd Hospital, I have just put a posting preference in for there.
Any information would be greatfully accepted.

Cheers
Madclaret
 
#2
madclaret said:
Hi,
Would be interested to know if anyone has served with 34 Fd Hospital, I have just put a posting preference in for there.
Any information would be greatfully accepted.

Cheers
Madclaret
Last time I worked with staff from 34, they were a DIM bunch! But luckily for you they are most likely posted by now! Not bad country up there, go for it!

Therefore, as with any posting a Unit can be very fluid like - going from great too positively PAP! Belly in, chin out!!
 
#3
if you do get 34 make sure that you bug your senior ODP relentlessly to get put on regular clinical attachments to MDHU (N).
 
#7
Absolute garbage mate when i was there 2000 - 2002 (att RE)
It was arrse big sticks arrse
Count the tents and then count again
 
#8
34 Field Hospital is alright by all accounts,Good location and your posting is what you make of it.....

HEART_STOPPER... I was there during your time and you engineers had it easy....
 
#10
sickboy said:
34 Field Hospital is alright by all accounts,Good location and your posting is what you make of it.....

HEART_STOPPER... I was there during your time and you engineers had it easy....
and going by your name you were one of the crybabys that didnt like guard at the weekends :twisted: :twisted:

go on help me out with hints of who you are
:roll:
 
#11
HEART_STOPPER said:
sickboy said:
34 Field Hospital is alright by all accounts,Good location and your posting is what you make of it.....

HEART_STOPPER... I was there during your time and you engineers had it easy....
and going by your name you were one of the crybabys that didnt like guard at the weekends :twisted: :twisted:

go on help me out with hints of who you are

:roll:
I spent many a weekend on guard at strenny.....when i wasnt deployed..... :roll: :roll:
 
#13
sickboy said:
HEART_STOPPER said:
sickboy said:
34 Field Hospital is alright by all accounts,Good location and your posting is what you make of it.....

HEART_STOPPER... I was there during your time and you engineers had it easy....
and going by your name you were one of the crybabys that didnt like guard at the weekends :twisted: :twisted:

go on help me out with hints of who you are

:roll:
I spent many a weekend on guard at strenny.....when i wasnt deployed..... :roll: :roll:
Then we must of done loads together
obviously one of the few who didnt like sand
and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus
 
#14
:[/quote]

Then we must of done loads together
obviously one of the few who didnt like sand
and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus[/quote]



If my memory serves me right...you never did many guard duties Mr Engineer. You were always sick!!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! And just for the record...Dawn's a lovely lass.....NOT

LOL
 
#15
New RSM and RQMS inbound so the current state of play there will be nothing to go on as the two new boys will definately change things about for sure ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I should think the Sgts' Mess will be taken on by the new RSM 34 as it used to be ?
 
#16
nursienorth said:
Then we must of done loads together
obviously one of the few who didnt like sand
and as for deployed i managd SL with the circus[/quote]



If my memory serves me right...you never did many guard duties Mr Engineer. You were always sick!!

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! And just for the record...Dawn's a lovely lass.....NOT

LOL[/quote]




Sick of doing weekend guards
and i blatently(?) dont know who you are
but then again i was often verry verry drunk :D :D :D
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads