33 stone 15yr old

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chasndave, Aug 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She's in need of some serious 'pointing-and-laughing-therapy'. It'll take a few years, but we'll get there. We'll get there.
  2. I know that rap music usually gets the short end of the stick on here, but theres a tune by Tupac 'Hit 'Em Up', and the sentiment expressed in the first line seems appropriate....

'Fat Mother, fat mother, fat mother-fcuker!'
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Another couple of years, and another 20 stone . . . .

I'd do her
  4. Some people shouldn't be allowed to look after children. I hope they die in an avalanche of turkey twizzlers.
  5. According to the mother their low income's to blame. Could still afford enough chip oil to float a battleship though.
  6. low incomes? sound pretty wrong to me

thats one huge kid
  7. You know you would though!!!!
  8. If the mum's income is so low, how come she could afford the sheer quantity of food needed for the kid to get to that size?

She chose to spend that dosh or large amounts of shite rather than small amounts of good quality ingredients. Or more likely vodka and fags. Shoot her.
  9. Fifteen year old Georgia Davis can't walk more than a few steps without being out of breath and has developed Type 2 diabetes all due to her 33 stone weight.

Her typical daily diet includes processed ready-meals, several sandwiches, multi-packs of peanuts and crisps, sausages, pasties, chips, chocolate and chunks of cheese - washed down with litre bottles of Coke or pints of milk. It adds up to 13,538 calories a day. The average 15-year-old girl only needs 2,000 calories a day and should weigh 9st 4lb.

Well, all that laying in bed must generate a fair old appetite I suppose
  10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Is this not the same one we "discussed" at length after her appearance in the Scum a month or so back? I can't imagine there are two 33-stone 15-year-olds in the media.

As I remember, the cheeky bint was pictured smiling and happy in the paper, and the general consensus was that she should be too ashamed to be smirking. The fat, ugly heifer.
  11. If this Girl cannot walk very far, the whats her Mum doing running out to the nearest store to buy Crap for to eat. Her mother is just enabling this to happen by giving in to her daughters whining for food. Mum should stop, and make her daughter eat fresh food like fruit and not loads of Crips and Cheese...

..woops, then that means that I will have to stop eating cheese..... 8O
  12. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Of course it's the parents' fault, but no-one's allowed to say that anymore. No-one can be blamed for anything. Knife-wielding scallies, thieving pikies, the morbidly obese, the job-shy... They're all "ill" or "unlucky".