33 field hospital - moving to litchfield - rumour or real?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by nurseJDC, Aug 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi - i'm looking into postings in the future and have heard that 33 is moving to Litchfield - I think its one of those perpetual rumours thats been going n for years but if anyone has anything solid on the subject - it would help. Cheers

2. Regardless of the move - what happened to "you go where you are needed"??

3. what a knobber answer.

what happened is that it ain't 1964 anymore, and therefore people are entitled to express a preference in the vain hope that a vacancy exists there.

4. i think you may be mixed up betwen 33 field hospital and RCDM fort blockhouse

5. What a succinct, educated and wholly professional response - the bottom line MUPPET, is that the postings preference has always been available. What has changed is that people like you believe there is an absolute right to the posting of your choice. Needs of the Service first sound familiar????

Whitemouse - you are the weaknest link, goodbye.................

6. please tell me there is no-one under your command

7. Get a room you two lovers!
    There was a rumour about 33 moving up, it was mentioned by the then DGAMS at an ODP/RN pass off parade that I went to, but Ive heard nothing since.

8. This has been a rumour for years ladies, there is talk and constant talk of putting a lot of Medical assets in one camp......maybe to bolster belief that we aren't under manned, who knows :roll:

9. Pity, 33 is in a classic place. I loved my 2 years there and would go back again without thinking twice...well, I'd have to think about the loss in LOA probably lol

10. Someone told me the other day that flogging has been abolished as well, it's sickening what the army is coming to these days. They will be allowing women in next!

11. Hi Golm!! Where are you now???? Lost more hair......what am I saying, you can't lose anymore than nothing!!!! :wink:

12. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Good looks and charm?

13. He never had them to start with!!!!!

14. Good looks and charm are overated, look how far you have got without them.

15. diplomat

diplomat War Hero Book Reviewer

Makes sense - Selly Oak is just down the road.