33 EOD - Whats the crack?

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by thomo326, Apr 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was wondering if anyone could give me a few details on the setup at 33 EOD? Ive just got a posting order through and ill be starting shortly. Im a fullscrew and a pad with 2 young kids. Im posted in as a Geo supporting the Regt. I have a few questions:

What are the quarters like?

Are the schools in the area decent?

Is there much to do in the local area?

Is it expensive to live? ( Im moving from NI)

I'll get some details from the HIVE but i think its better to get answers from people who have the experience. Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Cheers

2. PM coming your way in a bit

3. Must have been pasting at the same time!!

Shows that patchpedia is working!!

4. cheers for the link, looks good. Much appreciated.

5. I guess we aren't allowed to Edit the Patchpedia and add a singlies point of view : )

A decent guide whoever put that in, I see they even have a barber now at the Grim! lucky barstewards...

No guide as yet for the Patch at Waterbeach?

6. Mate, use the spelling craic, rather than crack, you are a Sapper and therefore entitled to be a bit more sophisticated that the rest of the rag tag and bobtail we call the army. 8)

7. Mate, use the spelling "craic", rather than crack, you are a Sapper and therefore entitled to be a bit more sophisticated than the rest of the rag tag and bobtail we call the army. 8)

8. than old bean - than not that :D

9. Sorry about the double posts, its something to do with the internet here.

10. blue hangar?

11. Green boathouse !

12. Um.. wot?? (Buggrit, cant find the smiley with the halo) :lol: (Hmm. a bit pssed, must be a special occasion) :D

13. Check PMs. Stand by, stand by.