• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

33 Engr Regt infiltrated.

You Slappers down at 33 may notice some little white stickers scattered about the camp.

Enjoy :lol:

just looking round at the same time of day. Been doing a lot of reading and only just started posting

General Melchett said:
You Slappers down at 33 may notice some little white stickers scattered about the camp.

Enjoy :lol:
Little white stickers ? White you say ? My, my you guys really live on the edge. :roll:

bozwoz said:
printed on white paper. get one of your officers to read it for you. :)

errrrrr I am one of our officers - who do I turn to for help now oh dangerous one? :roll:

Nice one Ethel, but then why should we ask you or any other Officer, the youngest Sapper having passed at a much higher level than the average soldier in other Units can quite easily read the little white sticker, whatever that may be! all by his lonesome :wink:

Zus40RE