.32ACP dies

Anyone got a set of carbide .32ACP dies kicking around from back in the day and want to free up some cupboard space? I'll gladly take them off your hands!

Anyone got a set of carbide .32ACP dies kicking around from back in the day and want to free up some cupboard space? I'll gladly take them off your hands!
It's been a long day and perhaps I've been tugging at myself too hard, but I read this as if .32 ACP was dying i.e. going the way of .455 British - ammo no longer available!

My second best racoon and fox trap coup de grace round no longer available!!!! DON'T PANIC!!!! DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!

Nowadays I prefer my Ruger mk 3 in .22 LR for the job, although longer than the PPK it doesn't bite you and the longer barrel is safer/more accurate in poor light. It's nice to have a reserve though.

ugly

LE
I had a brand new set I bought in the states but threw them in unused with the pistol when I flogged my section 7 stuff!
I only bought them because those robbing cnuts in the NRA armoury pilfered all my ammo!