32 year old recruit to the Aircraft Techs.

Got some great advice from reading the posts here - finally decided to apply for Aircraft Technician - got the first interview next Thurs 10.00.

Fingers crossed - will let you know how it goes.

You should go Greenie...then at least you have the option of being a Blackie, if it is consequently found out that you are not intelligent enough!!!

pot_aussie said:
You should go Greenie...then at least you have the option of being a Blackie, if it is consequently found out that you are not intelligent enough!!!
I like the baby blue tho.............

Brings out the colour of Smudges mum's eyes...... 8)

good luck mate but why are you joining so late??you,ll be old enough to be the other recruit,s father? i wish you well though mate. :clap:

Good luck mate, I finish my blackie's basics course at the end of the year. It's a good crack, feel free to drop me a PM if you have got any things you want to know about.

Mate,
let me get this straight- you're 31 and transferring to a trade where you'll be told what to do by a snotty nosed 23 year old class 1. I didn't realise the gunners were that bad!!

Good luck mate, as a little reassurance, age will help you in the long run as you should be more mature in your attitude. Promotion may come that bit quicker, although it's fast enough up to Sgt for Airtechs.

Really?? How interesting! The winter nights must fly by in your house.

Perhaps you will carry on this thread, and give us a blow by blow account of your career??

Today - woke up brushed teeth etc

smudge67 said:
Really?? How interesting! The winter nights must fly by in your house.

Perhaps you will carry on this thread, and give us a blow by blow account of your career??

Today - woke up brushed teeth etc
I might just do that - thanks for the suggestion.

Tell your mum I say hi.

She says "hi" and is looking forward to the next visit from you.

She doesn't find many lads that enjoy her strap on as much as you do ;)

Latest Threads